Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How's Simon Look
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
and how much?

I just tuned in to the game.
bobbyukfromphilly
2 tackles, 1 assist
AustinFan
He's moving better than he was a few weeks ago, but if you put Hollis in his uniform, I doubt anyone would notice the difference, and even at his peak, no one was going to offer Hollis a $13M bonus. Six games, 19 tackles, zero sacks, 2.5 stuffs, an improvement over last season, first ten games, 18 tackles, zero sacks.

Look for Simon to break out in the second half against a couple weak sisters, then disappear once again come the playoffs. He a fairly good DT, but not close to Probowl status anymore, Walker and Patterson are better players, and I'm as happy with Rayburn as I would be with Simon.

He got doubled a few times, but not on a consistent basis, and he was going against Adam Timmerman, who was once a first rate guard, but is now 34 and has already been benched once this season for inconsistent play.

For those interested,
Raheem Brock, 12 tackles, 1 sack, 2 stuffs

Derrick Burgess has 17 tackles, 5 sacks, 0 stuffs, if he stays healthy the Raiders got themselves a nice player, of course, as we know, that's a really big "IF."
Wingspan
QUOTE (Arlingtonfan @ Oct 18 2005, 07:53 AM)
Look for Simon to break out in the second half against a couple weak sisters, then disappear once again come the playoffs. He a fairly good DT, but not close to Probowl status anymore, Walker and Patterson are better players, and I'm as happy with Rayburn as I would be with Simon.

Rayburn has 2 tackles this season
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.