Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Lions are really shit
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Thanks to a questionable face mask call GB got a final opportunity for a desperation (Hail Mary) pass. Mr Rodgers did what a (HoF) franchise QB is expected to do.

Up by 20, the game should have been a rout. Instead, Detroit shot themselves in the foot.
Zero
No surprise that the Eagles clearly disposed of them. sad.gif
mcnabbulous
Ehhh, no QB is expected to complete a 61 yard TD. Rodgers is great, but a Hail Mary is luck.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 4 2015, 09:29 AM) *
Ehhh, no QB is expected to complete a 61 yard TD. Rodgers is great, but a Hail Mary is luck.

My comment was based on the come from behind win, not the desperation Hail Mary. The Packs were dead in the water. They took advantage of a few lucky breaks. Good teams tend to do that. Great QB's do things like "rush to the left for 17 yards for a TOUCHDOWN", and put their teams in a position to win.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 4 2015, 08:44 AM) *
My comment was based on the come from behind win, not the desperation Hail Mary. The Packs were dead in the water. They took advantage of a few lucky breaks. Good teams tend to do that. Great QB's do things like "rush to the left for 17 yards for a TOUCHDOWN", and put their teams in a position to win.

Oh, I totally agree. I'm #1 on the QB's win football games camp. Rodgers is real great. That Packers team isn't though. He's definitely carrying them.
The Franchise
I left the bar with the Lions up 20. I said to the guy next to me, 'the Lions will probably fuck this up.' I was half-joking.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.