Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Idiot Computer Question from Old Head
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
The thread that posted Andy's picture, how the hell do I paste a picture in a post?

I know you can paste links, but I mean the actual picture?

Thanks
Phits

If it's an image from a website, you need to the URL for the image . In Chrome you can just right-mouse click on the image and copy the URL. Then you can use the icon in the toolbar above to insert the image between the tags.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 30 2015, 07:51 PM) *
The thread that posted Andy's picture, how the hell do I paste a picture in a post?

Thanks
Zero
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 30 2015, 08:20 PM) *

If it's an image from a website, you need to the URL for the image . In Chrome you can just right-mouse click on the image and copy the URL. Then you can use the icon in the toolbar above to insert the image between the tags.

When you're in the post page, there are 10 icons above where you type. Hover your mouse pointer over the icons for a description of their function. The second icon to the right of the smiley face is the icon where you paste the URL of an image from the internet.
bwc2112
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 30 2015, 07:51 PM) *

Thanks

Find a young kid, tell what you want to do. Pay the five bucks, smile,and tell everybody you did it. Win ,Win.

Just Uncle Bruce trying to help
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 30 2015, 06:51 PM) *

Thanks

I'll give you the same advice I always give my mom. Just restart it. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.