Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for, this week...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
TGryn
Well, I'm pretty sure of two things: 1. McNabb won't be getting the surgery unless he gets markedly worse. If they were going to have him do it, they'd have had it done early last week. Not gonna happen. 2. There probably won't be any new players brought in this week, unless someone surprising gets cut today or tomorrow. A street FA would have been signed early last week, like Moreno was, to give him that extra week to learn Harbaugh's coverage schemes.

Some things I'm wondering about:

- What's Darwin Walker and Akers' injury status? To a lesser degree, how recovered is Trent Cole from his quad and hamstring injuries? There's rumors Akers injury is an 8-10 week one, but that's all its been, rumors. I don't think the Eagles are expecting him to be out much longer, which might explain why Jefferson's spot on the PS is still open (for France if Akers looks like he's ready to kick again).

- How does McDougle look when he starts practicing this week? Even if he looks good, they probably won't activate him for another couple of weeks, just to give him an opportunity to get back in the flow of things. However, Thornberg's roster spot still hasn't been filled, so they may been keeping it open to see if McD can give them 5-10 snaps in the Charger game. If not, they may activate Richmond for ST play.

- Is Moats practicing with the first team KR squad? This will likely be kept a secret, but it'll be obvious if Moats is activated for Sunday.
JDEagles
the eagles site, under the hot button issue, says that walker should be back...

i didnt see anything about akers, but i didnt expect to either, i think he is still a few weeks away...

Bocadelphia Eagles John
thank goodness we're back to talking about our questions, issues, concerns and opinions during ONE week build up to the next game. I hate bye weeks except for the chance to regroup, take stock, fix some things, and start preparing for the REAL rest of the season ahead.

NFC East is DEFINATELY much more fun now, wouldn'tcha say? Who apart from me is willing to admit some complacency setting in we had been so good for a while that we just felt a little less of that TENSION you have when you know the competition is for real and you DO have something to play for? I admit it, and I prefer it this way.

BRING ON THE REST OF THE BEST AND LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TO 'EM !!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!!!!

It's back to FOOTBALL talk again .. EAGLES FOOTBALL TALK .. THIS ... not other talk ... THIS TALK ... is what I was waitin for all off season. Well .. it's back again .. and the god awful taste of the latest embarassment is now history .. it is over, done with, not forgotten, but no longer an item of focus either ..

NOW WE FOCUS ON SAN DIEGO ... AND ONE GAME AT A TIME .. AND in the reamaining schedule there is a MUCH HIGHER percentage of NFC East contests to WHET THE APPETITE ... YUMMY, YUMMY ... blood and guts in my tummy !!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!!
Birdbrain
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Oct 17 2005, 01:59 PM)
thank goodness we're back to talking about our questions, issues, concerns and opinions during ONE week build up to the next game. I hate bye weeks except for the chance to regroup, take stock, fix some things, and start preparing for the REAL rest of the season ahead.

NFC East is DEFINATELY much more fun now, wouldn'tcha say? Who apart from me is willing to admit some complacency setting in we had been so good for a while that we just felt a little less of that TENSION you have when you know the competition is for real and you DO have something to play for? I admit it, and I prefer it this way.

BRING ON THE REST OF THE BEST AND LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TO 'EM !!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!!!!

It's back to FOOTBALL talk again .. EAGLES FOOTBALL TALK .. THIS ... not other talk ... THIS TALK ... is what I was waitin for all off season. Well .. it's back again .. and the god awful taste of the latest embarassment is now history .. it is over, done with, not forgotten, but no longer an item of focus either ..

NOW WE FOCUS ON SAN DIEGO ... AND ONE GAME AT A TIME .. AND in the reamaining schedule there is a MUCH HIGHER percentage of NFC East contests to WHET THE APPETITE ... YUMMY, YUMMY ... blood and guts in my tummy !!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!!

I love it, boca!! Amen brudda!!! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.