Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The ONLY good news from this...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
... is that the result of this season just might put us in the position to draft a franchise qb. if we finish 4-12 Lynch will probably be out of reach, but Goff should be obtainable. I'm not sold on Cook.
Eagle2720
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 26 2015, 04:46 PM) *
... is that the result of this season just might put us in the position to draft a franchise qb. if we finish 4-12 Lynch will probably be out of reach, but Goff should be obtainable. I'm not sold on Cook.

I'm not sold on any of the top prospects whatsoever, but I'm also not sold on any QB on our roster. So I'm pretty thankful that I'm not gonna be the one making that decision come the offseason.
mcnabbulous
I don't give a shit what his critics say. Give me Hackenberg and a guy that can develop pro style QBs and I'll be a happy man.

If we end up firing Chip, I'd hire Gase and draft Hackenberg.
Eagle2720
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 26 2015, 05:01 PM) *
I don't give a shit what his critics say. Give me Hackenberg and a guy that can develop pro style QBs and I'll be a happy man.

If we end up firing Chip, I'd hire Gase and draft Hackenberg.

Idk I think I'd rather have Cook over Hackenberg, but I haven't watched enough of either this year to really debate who's been better
Dreagon
Trust me, with Romo getting old and frail I've been looking at the same thing. The problem is I'm not sure there is a franchise QB in this draft.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Eagle2720 @ Nov 26 2015, 04:07 PM) *
Idk I think I'd rather have Cook over Hackenberg, but I haven't watched enough of either this year to really debate who's been better

I don't think Cook has an nfl arm. Hack is flawed, but he's young as hell and the sky is the limit talent wise. Ugh, can't believe we already have to talk about this shit.
Joegrane
Yes, it is amazing but that is where we are. If they could not win these past few games I don't see them winning another one this year. The loss of a starting CB certainly does not help.

Someone will have to start a discussion on the top rated QBs in the draft.

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 26 2015, 06:30 PM) *
I don't think Cook has an nfl arm. Hack is flawed, but he's young as hell and the sky is the limit talent wise. Ugh, can't believe we already have to talk about this shit.

nephillymike
And so it begins..................................

They should bring Hinkie in as a consultant.
nephillymike
And so it begins..................................

They should bring Hinkie in as a consultant.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.