Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where are all the blind motherfuckers...?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
xsv
..that were calling a few of us "chicken littles"?

As stated previously, the sky is most assuredly falling. You were wrong, and I'd like to hear you fess us
mcnabbulous
This looks more over than 2012 did. Pretty brutal.
bwc2112
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 26 2015, 02:10 PM) *

As stated previously, the sky is most assuredly falling. You were wrong, and I'd like to hear you fess us

Where are the blind MF's ? Apparently on our Offence and side lines.
Eyrie
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Nov 26 2015, 07:44 PM) *
Where are the blind MF's ? Apparently on our Offence and side lines.

I'm hoping that the blind motherfucker isn't in the owner's box.

I'm now on the "Fire Kelly" bandwagon.
samaroo
People need to chill.
HobbEs
Ooh! Ooh! But CAROLINA was bad last year and look at how they turned it around...

This team is a bunch of no heart pathetic losers with a head coach/gm who quit on them. Anyone doubt that Brady won't put up 100 on them?
Zero
Not sure if I called anyone a chicken little but I was obviously waaaaaaay optimistic about this group. I guess it's time to start being optimistic about fixing it for next year. sad.gif
Chip Kelly
Hey, I hardly post, but I just wanted to come here to say I was so fucking wrong about this guy it's unbelievable. I know Lurie won't, but I wish he would fire Chip before the next game. Chip is a complete disaster.
The Franchise
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Nov 26 2015, 08:28 PM) *
Ooh! Ooh! But CAROLINA was bad last year and look at how they turned it around...

This team is a bunch of no heart pathetic losers with a head coach/gm who quit on them. Anyone doubt that Brady won't put up 100 on them?

Unless the spread is more than 3 td's, I'm taking the Pats and whatever the over is.
D Rock
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 26 2015, 07:10 PM) *

You got your wish. Mark Fucking Sanchez, baby!
PhillySteaks
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 26 2015, 02:10 PM) *

They are at EMB. ..or tate...

ive said this hiring was a mistake from day 1

I was banned at emb by that sissy moderator 5

Ive been right, of course

This whole experiment has been a dismal failure

Wake up people! !
PhillySteaks
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Nov 26 2015, 08:28 PM) *

I hope they run it up...you will see a real qb, coach and organization vs a Mirage

Guess who is who??
PhillySteaks
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 27 2015, 11:13 AM) *
Unless the spread is more than 3 td's, I'm taking the Pats and whatever the over is.

-10, 49 ov/un..

Bet as much as you want to win and go to the window..

Tom Brady is pissed off

The team has quit on ConMan

This will get ugly...
Reality Fan
QUOTE (PhillySteaks @ Dec 1 2015, 08:08 PM) *
-10, 49 ov/un..

Tom Brady is pissed off

This will get ugly...

How many times are you going to change your name here? There is no surprise that you got banned elsewhere....you are an annoying troll..
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 1 2015, 08:17 PM) *
How many times are you going to change your name here? There is no surprise that you got banned elsewhere....you are an annoying troll..

Who is he?

I don't follow the name changes.
PhillySteaks
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 1 2015, 08:17 PM) *

What are you talking about?

Troll? Lol..more like truth teller..but hey, continue wearing your chimp kelly underroos and enjoy your delusions of grandeur
PhillySteaks
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 1 2015, 09:25 PM) *
Who is he?

I'm PhillySteaks. I used to post at emb

Dude sounds like he needs to wake up
Reality Fan
QUOTE (PhillySteaks @ Dec 1 2015, 10:01 PM) *
What are you talking about?

Troll? Lol..more like truth teller..but hey, continue wearing your chimp kelly underroos and enjoy your delusions of grandeur

ahhh...either you posted here under a different nom de plume or you are another of the moronic "you are a Chip lover" crew....

Either way...here you go...

Teams like the Skins and their ilk change coaches every week.....and if you thought the Kelly signing was mistake from the get go you were about the only one and I seriously doubt the truthfulness of the statement. Kelly is a brilliant football mind by any standard....the question is whether he will acclimate to the NFL....it is the same question faced by Belichick in Cleveland and Pete Carroll in several places.....how did that work out? Ask Belichick what he thinks of Kelly.....but what does he know...you are way smarter than him...

But hey....keep up your brilliance...our last village idiot left so the position was open
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 1 2015, 09:25 PM) *
Who is he?

I am trying to remember the last one...he sounds like the clown that has changed his name like 3 times in the last year.
PhillySteaks
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 1 2015, 11:00 PM) *
ahhh...either you posted here under a different nom de plume or you are another of the moronic "you are a Chip lover" crew....

Either way...here you go...

Teams like the Skins and their ilk change coaches every week.....and if you thought the Kelly signing was mistake from the get go you were about the only one and I seriously doubt the truthfulness of the statement. Kelly is a brilliant football mind by any standard....the question is whether he will acclimate to the NFL....it is the same question faced by Belichick in Cleveland and Pete Carroll in several places.....how did that work out? Ask Belichick what he thinks of Kelly.....but what does he know...you are way smarter than him...

But hey....keep up your brilliance...our last village idiot left so the position was open

More excuses. .but feel free to shoot the messenger, instead of actually, you know, looking at the hard reality
Dont really care if you believe it or not..check out emb
I also correctly predicted under 9.5 wins while idiots were predicting playoffs after 2 preseason games lol

But hey, you can continue to insult me when you know what I'm saying is correct

And you wonder why this organization has never won a thing..
PhillySteaks
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 1 2015, 11:01 PM) *
I am trying to remember the last one...he sounds like the clown that has changed his name like 3 times in the last year.

Wrong again. .1st timer. .

Did you take your medication today?
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 1 2015, 11:01 PM) *

Give it a week or so, trolls tend to tire themselves out.
mcnabbulous
He's thinking of The Franchise > [some name I forget] > HouseOPain > zed2k
PhillySteaks
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 2 2015, 10:16 AM) *
Give it a week or so, trolls tend to tire themselves out.

Kinda like ConMans tired azz
. .
Will he be here in 2016?
xsv
QUOTE (PhillySteaks @ Dec 2 2015, 01:05 PM) *
Kinda like ConMans tired azz
. .
Will he be here in 2016?

I'm guessing here, as coach of the Philadelphia Eagles.

The Franchise
QUOTE (PhillySteaks @ Dec 2 2015, 11:10 AM) *
More excuses. .but feel free to shoot the messenger, instead of actually, you know, looking at the hard reality
Dont really care if you believe it or not..check out emb
I also correctly predicted under 9.5 wins while idiots were predicting playoffs after 2 preseason games lol

But hey, you can continue to insult me when you know what I'm saying is correct

And you wonder why this organization has never won a thing..

All good points.
samaroo
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 5 2015, 02:59 AM) *
All good points.

Good points? Our fans are the reason we've never won anything?
nd9kel
QUOTE (PhillySteaks @ Dec 1 2015, 07:08 PM) *
-10, 49 ov/un..

Tom Brady is pissed off

This will get ugly...

How's the crow PhillySteaks?
The Franchise
QUOTE (samaroo @ Dec 7 2015, 01:13 AM) *
Good points? Our fans are the reason we've never won anything?

He was saying that instead of demanding results, we celebrate mediocrity and keep coming back for more. All Lurie has to do is trot out a relatively competitive team, and we drool all over it, while other fanbases actually have parades to go to.

Want proof? We're 5-7, and people are starting to perk up around here over the possibility of us getting embarrassed at home in the first round of the playoffs. This team is going nowhere, we might as well lose out and get a better draft pick.
xsv
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 8 2015, 01:31 PM) *
He was saying that instead of demanding results, we celebrate mediocrity and keep coming back for more. All Lurie has to do is trot out a relatively competitive team, and we drool all over it, while other fanbases actually have parades to go to.

Want proof? We're 5-7, and people are starting to perk up around here over the possibility of us getting embarrassed at home in the first round of the playoffs. This team is going nowhere, we might as well lose out and get a better draft pick.

You're a mean one, mister grinch.
The Franchise
QUOTE (xsv @ Dec 8 2015, 03:10 PM) *
You're a mean one, mister grinch.

Was I the only one rooting for the Grinch to successfully steal Christmas from the Whos as a child?
Phits
Hmmm....So you would rather lose than win?

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 8 2015, 01:31 PM) *

D Rock
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 8 2015, 11:22 PM) *

of course he would. He's a douche nozzle.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 8 2015, 05:22 PM) *

Instead of jostling with Houston and Indy for the 25th pick as 7-9 or 8-8 division 'winners,' I would rather get the 12th-15th pick that we're in line for now. Honestly, what the hell do you think this team is capable of in January? The only 'positive' thing that could happen is we get lucky against Minnesota in the 1st round, and get an even worse draft pick after getting destroyed by Carolina or Arizona.

As mentioned above, there are a few of us who don't celebrate mediocrity and false hope.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 8 2015, 06:44 PM) *
Instead of jostling with Houston and Indy for the 25th pick as 7-9 or 8-8 division 'winners,' I would rather get the 12th-15th pick that we're in line for now. Honestly, what the hell do you think this team is capable of in January? The only 'positive' thing that could happen is we get lucky against Minnesota in the 1st round, and get an even worse draft pick after getting destroyed by Carolina or Arizona.

As mentioned above, there are a few of us who don't celebrate mediocrity and false hope.

So using your logic.....any team that does not have a legitimate shot at the SB should tank every season to maximize draft status?

Great logic....
The Franchise
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 8 2015, 08:41 PM) *
So using your logic.....any team that does not have a legitimate shot at the SB should tank every season to maximize draft status?

Great logic....

That's obviously not my logic. It's what I'd rather see is all. We're going nowhere, so I'd rather see this awful team lose out than give us some false hope that results in nothing more than a worse draft pick.
samaroo
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 9 2015, 03:31 AM) *

I get the sentiment. That's why I want Chip's vision to be fully realized. Maybe it doesn't work out, but I want to see something different tried. We've been "mediocre" by your definition for a long while now. The old ways weren't working. This is something different. Let's give it a real shot before we call it a failure.

Or should we hire Andy back?
The Franchise
QUOTE (samaroo @ Dec 8 2015, 09:45 PM) *
I get the sentiment. That's why I want Chip's vision to be fully realized. Maybe it doesn't work out, but I want to see something different tried. We've been "mediocre" by your definition for a long while now. The old ways weren't working. This is something different. Let's give it a real shot before we call it a failure.

Or should we hire Andy back?

I'm tired of Chip already, but yes he's still going to be here, so part of my point is that if we're realizing his vision, a 10-15 pick is a different universe from a 25-26 pick.

As for Andy - NO.
nd9kel
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 26 2015, 01:10 PM) *

Honestly, some "fans" should stay off the internet. Better to be thought an ass than to unleash your fingers and prove yourself one.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 8 2015, 08:33 PM) *
That's obviously not my logic. It's what I'd rather see is all. We're going nowhere, so I'd rather see this awful team lose out than give us some false hope that results in nothing more than a worse draft pick.

But if you have no faith in Kelly than why concern yourself with the position of the draft pick? If he is that bad a talent evaluator than 5 or 6 spaces will matter little. The upcoming draft is not going to be rife with stars as it is. This team is flawed but not awful. They have significant talent at most positions. Their obvious weaknesses are in the OL with Peters being hobbled most of the season and at WR, Beyond that, a competent DC could greatly improve their defense. They may be able to improve the O line in FA but there are no great talents at WR coming free.

The only thing losing out would do would be to further demoralize the existing talent and the fans.
samaroo
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 9 2015, 12:14 PM) *
a competent DC could greatly improve their defense.

Why do I keep seeing this sentiment popping up? The D has been the strength of this team this year. If you're gonna bitch about the O regressing every year, then you gotta give credit for the steady improvement of the D as well.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (samaroo @ Dec 9 2015, 01:38 AM) *
Why do I keep seeing this sentiment popping up? The D has been the strength of this team this year. If you're gonna bitch about the O regressing every year, then you gotta give credit for the steady improvement of the D as well.

Why? Because he is terrible....he kept Carroll on the bench last year while the 2 starters were horrible....

Kendricks played 48 snaps and Alonso played 70.....

The Eagles have some great talent on defense...Davis is and always has been mediocre at best.....how many years does he get? 25th in PA and 26th in yards......again.....

The problems is that Davis can apparently sit and talk a good game with other coaches...he can't do it in games....

Look at his record...

His first DC job? 30th and 32nd with the 49ers in 2005 and then 32nd (the worst) and 25th
His 2nd....Arizona 2009 14th and 20th his best year but reality returns the following year.....30th and 29th....

it has been the talent on the D...not the coaching....I don't have to say he sucks.......his record is loud and clear...
samaroo
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 9 2015, 04:10 PM) *
Why? Because he is terrible....he kept Carroll on the bench last year while the 2 starters were horrible....

The Eagles have some great talent on defense...Davis is and always has been mediocre at best.....how many years does he get? 25th in PA and 26th in yards......again.....

The problems is that Davis can apparently sit and talk a good game with other coaches...he can't do it in games....

Look at his record...

His first DC job? 30th and 32nd with the 49ers in 2005 and then 32nd (the worst) and 25th
His 2nd....Arizona 2009 14th and 20th his best year but reality returns the following year.....30th and 29th....

it has been the talent on the D...not the coaching....I don't have to say he sucks.......his record is loud and clear...

But I thought chip sucks as a gm and we have no talent? Maxwell sucks, kiko sucks, kendricks sucks and up until 2 weeks ago we had a top 5 defense. So that argument seems weird this year.
xsv
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Dec 8 2015, 09:49 PM) *
Honestly, some "fans" should stay off the internet. Better to be thought an ass than to unleash your fingers and prove yourself one.

By that, I'm sure you mean the ones that were calling people chicken littles, right?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (samaroo @ Dec 9 2015, 05:11 AM) *
But I thought chip sucks as a gm and we have no talent? Maxwell sucks, kiko sucks, kendricks sucks and up until 2 weeks ago we had a top 5 defense. So that argument seems weird this year.

I have never said that Kelly sucks as a GM...I think it is idiotic for anyone to evaluate his GM moves after 9 months.....and we never had a top 5 defense this season....they ranked as high as 9th in some categories but that was smoke and mirrors...they are not coached well enough to close....as I said...Davis's record speaks for itself.

Davis has a big problem of coaching his defense to a concept rather than an opponent. He hates to bend and he gets lost in the game too often.....he is far too inflexible.
nd9kel
QUOTE (xsv @ Dec 9 2015, 05:59 AM) *
By that, I'm sure you mean the ones that were calling people chicken littles, right?

No.
samaroo
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 10 2015, 12:41 AM) *
I have never said that Kelly sucks as a GM...I think it is idiotic for anyone to evaluate his GM moves after 9 months.....and we never had a top 5 defense this season....they ranked as high as 9th in some categories but that was smoke and mirrors...they are not coached well enough to close....as I said...Davis's record speaks for itself.

Davis has a big problem of coaching his defense to a concept rather than an opponent. He hates to bend and he gets lost in the game too often.....he is far too inflexible.

I think the D has played outstanding football this year, except for those 2 games against TB and DET. Here's the defensive stats I found from FO. These are all per drive stats.

Team Drives Yds/Dr Pts/Dr TOs/Dr INT/Dr FUM/Dr LOS/Dr Plays/Dr TOP/Dr DSR
PHI 146 31.38(17) 1.97(19) .158(5) .096(8) .062(10) 26.46(7) 5.87(17) 2:46(24) .700(18)

Mostly middle of the road numbers, but that's including the 2 clunkers. I think it's silly to fire a GM 10 games in. I also think it's silly to fire a coordinator on a 2 game down stretch.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 9 2015, 02:10 AM) *

Look at his record...

I wish it weren't true, but it is.

He sounds like a decent guy and he's an ex Eagles ball boy and a nice story, but he's overmatched.
samaroo
Where was this talk during the first half of the season, when everyone was lauding the D?
nephillymike
QUOTE (samaroo @ Dec 9 2015, 11:34 PM) *
Where was this talk during the first half of the season, when everyone was lauding the D?

He got a rightly deserved reprieve.

It's all about performance.

Show me that he has learned from last year's Fletch on Dez man to man mistake by not putting Rookie Rowe man to man of Johnson.

Show me some creative blitzes.

Hey I hope he turns it around, but his record is pretty damn bad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.