Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dare I ask?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Prediction of outcome of Thursday's Game?

Anyone going out on that limb??
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 24 2015, 09:06 PM) *

I predict that we will get destroyed, but I won't care because I'll be enjoying a turkey feast, and will get to watch the Cowboys get destroyed afterwards.
Zero

My heart says the Eagles will bounce back and win, if for no other reason than there are a lot of talented vets on the team whose pride was hurt with how they played on Sunday. But my heart can't account for what Sanchez might do or what the WRs might not do.

And, unfortunately my brain is at that place where the caring is hard to turn on. At this point, the team isn't going anywhere this season. I'm in that twilight zone where it's tough getting psyched for a win because it doesn't take them anywhere and I'm tired of waiting 9 months for the feeling to return.
SAM I Am

Does it really even matter at this point.
Phits
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 25 2015, 08:01 AM) *
Does it really even matter at this point.

It does, if you consider making the post season relevant.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 25 2015, 08:19 AM) *
It does, if you consider making the post season relevant.

LOL. That ain't happening
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 25 2015, 02:06 AM) *

I predict I'm going to leave the office at 5pm sharp to ensure I'm home in time for what is a 5:30pm kick off here.

And I predict that the Eagles will let me down again.
JeeQ
Predicting a win because I have to give myself any sort of reason to watch this team this season
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.