Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What if we could trade Chip to Tennesee?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
What would you consider enough to get back in a trade to make it worthwhile?

And let's pretend that we don't have to GIVE them anything to take him (ex 2nd round pick!!)

I'm Tennessee. Make me an offer..................
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 23 2015, 10:22 PM) *

We'll give you Chip Kelly, a ham sandwich, and every dumbass fan who thought this overrated college fraud was going to revolutionize the game. That way, the collective IQ of both our fan bases goes up, and you get to reunite Chip with Mariota for good PR.

Deal?
samaroo
How's this:

I've never known a team with a revolving door at coach/GM to be good. Consistency counts there, even if it's middling consistency. We need a QB. Everything else is a superfluity.
Phits
QUOTE (samaroo @ Nov 24 2015, 02:02 AM) *
How's this:

I've never known a team with a revolving door at coach/GM to be good. Consistency counts there, even if it's middling consistency. We need a QB. Everything else is a superfluity.

cheers.gif
Birdman420
QUOTE (samaroo @ Nov 24 2015, 03:02 AM) *
How's this:

Yup, Eagles fans are pro's at jumping ship
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 23 2015, 09:22 PM) *
What would you consider enough to get back in a trade to make it worthwhile?

And let's pretend that we don't have to GIVE them anything to take him (ex 2nd round pick!!)

I think a better hypothetical is whether you would rather trade Chip to TENN or trade the farm for Mariota. For me, it's the latter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.