Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Byron Maxwell
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Can eat a fat Dick.

Fuck his cowardly, no effort, ass.

I hate him more than I ever hated sconces at this point.
mcnabbulous
Other than that lucky ass TD that happened in front of him, he was the least of our problems on defense.

Your rage should really be directed towards Carroll after this one.
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 23 2015, 02:05 AM) *
Other than that lucky ass TD that happened in front of him, he was the least of our problems on defense.

Your rage should really be directed towards Carroll after this one.

I hear that. But from a pedigree/valuation point of view, he's largely over achieved on the year to date. Byron just plays like a pussy to my eyes. His disdain for contact is nauseating to me. Added to his disinterested coverage, and he makes me wretch more than most, week after gut wrenching week.

#2 most nauseating defender to watch for me is Kendricks. Worst tackler on the team (next to Byron of course).
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 22 2015, 11:05 PM) *
I hear that. But from a pedigree/valuation point of view, he's largely over achieved on the year to date. Byron just plays like a pussy to my eyes. His disdain for contact is nauseating to me. Added to his disinterested coverage, and he makes me wretch more than most, week after gut wrenching week.

#2 most nauseating defender to watch for me is Kendricks. Worst tackler on the team (next to Byron of course).

I feel ya. I just don't care about my corners being extremely physical. At a position that is so dependent on speed/quickness; limiting contact seems to be the best way to maintain that.

He's been pretty good at the coverage thing lately, which is the way I'll continue to judge him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.