Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sanchez Stunk
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Left way too many plays on the field.

Had a couple of short screens he threw poorly, that would have extended drives,

Had a bad ball to Ertz after the one to Celek that would have extended a drive.

Had Algholar open to the right of one if his INT's that he should have seen.

Had some drops and some pressure, but no excuses, else I 'd be called a Bradford fan.

He needed to play a lot better.

Did he throw the ball outside the hashes?

As far as him and Sproles having words? No big deal. Teams I played on had fights after performances like this.

Not that any improvement would have overcome the play by the defense.

45 points to the fucking Bucs, who scored 10 vs. Dallas??

Kiko, 42 runs up the gut, one tackle.

S
O
F
T

Maxwell

S
O
F
T

Now wait till they give you the Thanksgiving present they have waiting for us.

It's a shame. Philly fans deserve much better.

Chip should call Hinkie and ask how to tank. The Hinkster has that down to a science.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 22 2015, 04:55 PM) *
Chip should call Hinkie and ask how to tank. The Hinkster has that down to a science.

I don't think he is going to need any instructions on how to tank. They're already completely submerged up to their waists, and the water is rising real fast.
mcnabbulous
Sanchez stinks. You made the mistake of expecting more.

The rest was just pathetic.
Eyrie
I thought it was "Sanchez sucks" that we could hear?

Regardless, I stick with him for Detroit before making a decision on who gets the last five games.
D Rock
Anybody who expected this garbage to improve because Sanchez was playing is a fucking moron. By my count, there are a half dozen of you.
nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 22 2015, 07:57 PM) *
Anybody who expected this garbage to improve because Sanchez was playing is a fucking moron. By my count, there are a half dozen of you.

You who thought that Bradford was the answer is a bigger fucking moron.
D Rock
Bradford is not "the answer." But he's better than Mark Fucking Sanchez.

Geesus!!
PhillySteaks
Sanchize was always garbage and will always will be garbage. ..

Any questions?
Eyrie
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 23 2015, 04:32 AM) *

Geesus!!

Until we lose to Detroit, I'd say that's debatable. It's difficult to compare nine games of ineptitude against just one.

However anyone who thinks that either of them is the answer is the biggest fucking moron on a board full of fucking morons. Fortunately I don't think anyone on here wants either of them starting for us next season.
PhillySteaks
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 22 2015, 11:32 PM) *

Geesus!!

Unfortunately, that's not saying much

We should have kept nick foles

All he did was win...

Bustford/badford /Glassford was a mistake
Eyrie
QUOTE (PhillySteaks @ Nov 23 2015, 07:07 PM) *
Unfortunately, that's not saying much

All he did was win...

Bustford/badford /Glassford was a mistake

We saw enough from Foles last season to know that he wasn't good enough. Kelly rolled the dice on Bradford and it didn't work out.

The question is, where the hell do we find a decent QB, let alone a franchise one?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (PhillySteaks @ Nov 23 2015, 01:07 PM) *

All he did was win...

Oh no...it's one of them!
rumply
says it all

nephillymike
QUOTE (rumply @ Nov 23 2015, 08:16 PM) *
says it all

Great pic!

Thanks.

I saw Algholar open on the replay, but DAMN, I didn't think he was THAT open. WTF!

BTW, THIS is what I was talking about last week with Bradford. Not just that WR's were open, but they were completely NOT covered because of confusion on the D. According to Decamara, it happened four times last week and the one time Sam saw it, nimnutz Austin didn't think it wise to look for the ball when uncovered and the ball hit his back!!

Geezuz. What is in the shakes these blind fucking QB's are drinking.

See the field!!

Someone like Sanchez or Bradford should know that D's are acting on their tendencies and use that to their advantage by going against their tendencies (Sanchez outside the hashes, Bradford down the field)

In defense of Chip, if you see this pic (I'm sure there were others this week) and the four instances last week, wouldn't you say it's execution? That's a lot of TD's execution has taken off the board in just two games.

Sanchez has got one game left to show something good. Not so much for Chip, cause it doesn't matter, but for his future in the league.

He and his team better not ruin my Thanksgiving.

Hit the open man, see the field!!

And one other thing, man up and stop the run!!
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 22 2015, 09:15 PM) *
You who thought that Bradford was the answer is a bigger fucking moron.

Bradford was a wise gamble.....or should we have stayed with Foles until we lucked into a good QB?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 24 2015, 04:05 PM) *
Bradford was a wise gamble.....or should we have stayed with Foles until we lucked into a good QB?

Depends on how you see it.

Any chance we luck into it by using our 2nd round pick next year on a QB, or our 1st round next year and use our 2nd round pick to pick a position that we can address in the 2nd since we have a 2nd.

Any chance the $12M of salary cap could buy us anything of value?

Any chance Foles plays better than what we've seen so far, playing in the same system a third year?

Maybe instead of getting together for an Eagles game, the locals should get together for a Dallas playoff game just to throw shit at the TV!!
mcnabbulous
Why are people still talking about Foles like he isn't proven to be average as hell.

Bradford was a gamble. It didn't pay off. It happens, but the reward outweighs the possible risk. Who gives a shit about a second round pick if you don't have a QB? They're literally all meaningless.

Either you have one or you don't. And if you don't, you should always be looking. The biggest mistake Chip has made was not addressing QB in the 2014 draft.
samaroo
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 25 2015, 10:52 AM) *

Any chance we luck into it by using our 2nd round pick next year on a QB, or our 1st round next year and use our 2nd round pick to pick a position that we can address in the 2nd since we have a 2nd.

Any chance Foles plays better than what we've seen so far, playing in the same system a third year?

Maybe instead of getting together for an Eagles game, the locals should get together for a Dallas playoff game just to throw shit at the TV!!

Man, with hindsight like that, how did we ever mess that up? It's so plain for all to see!

So if Bradford had been the guy we were all hoping for, would it have been a bad trade? I'm assuming not. That's why it's called a gamble. In the words of the great philosopher H. Edwards: "You play! To win! The Game!"
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 25 2015, 02:50 PM) *
Why are people still talking about Foles like he isn't proven to be average as hell.

Bradford was a gamble. It didn't pay off. It happens, but the reward outweighs the possible risk. Who gives a shit about a second round pick if you don't have a QB? They're literally all meaningless.

Either you have one or you don't. And if you don't, you should always be looking. The biggest mistake Chip has made was not addressing QB in the 2014 draft.

Thank you.

*- Italics indicates sarcasm, just in case someone misses that.
samaroo
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 25 2015, 10:52 AM) *

Man, with hindsight like that, how did we ever mess that up? It's so plain for all to see!

So if Bradford had been the guy we were all hoping for, would it have been a bad trade? I'm assuming not. That's why it's called a gamble. In the words of the great philosopher H. Edwards: "You play! To win! The game!"
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 25 2015, 02:50 PM) *

Thank you.

*- Italics indicates sarcasm, just in case someone misses that.
D Rock
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 23 2015, 08:05 PM) *
Until we lose to Detroit, I'd say that's debatable. It's difficult to compare nine games of ineptitude against just one.

However anyone who thinks that either of them is the answer is the biggest fucking moron on a board full of fucking morons. Fortunately I don't think anyone on here wants either of them starting for us next season.

Debate over.
D Rock
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 23 2015, 08:05 PM) *

Debate over.
nd9kel
You can say that again.

Wait, you did!
The Franchise
At this point, we may as well see what Thad Lewis can do. God, can it be any worse than this?
Joegrane
Sanchez had a QB rating of 116 vs the Lions. There were far bigger problems on the team than his play.
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 27 2015, 09:23 PM) *
At this point, we may as well see what Thad Lewis can do. God, can it be any worse than this?

samaroo
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 29 2015, 01:08 PM) *
Sanchez had a QB rating of 116 vs the Lions. There were far bigger problems on the team than his play.

What were his stats before garbage time? Throwing a meaningless TD against an uninterested defense doesn't impress me very much.
Eyrie
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 27 2015, 10:00 PM) *
Debate over.

Sanchez played as well against the Lions as Bradford has this season, so I'm now indifferent to which incompetent is under centre. Neither will make a difference and neither is good enough to be there.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 29 2015, 06:45 AM) *
Sanchez played as well against the Lions as Bradford has this season, so I'm now indifferent to which incompetent is under centre. Neither will make a difference and neither is good enough to be there.

You know how Bradford annoyed me with his check down Charlie play and his reluctancy to run it even a little bit?

Well, Sanchez annoyed the shit out of me with his reluctancy to throw the ball outside the hashes.

Scared QB play from two scared QB's IMO.

You need to throw the ball (deeper in Bradford's case, outside the hashes in Sanchez case) to keep the defense honest and to protect your WR's from getting blown up. Those crossing patterns with no threat of a deep or outside the hashes pass are getting the WR's killed. Even if incomplete, every once in a while on 1st down, have all three WR's go deep and throw the fucking ball deep!!

I think it hurt not having Peters, Mathews and Ertz. But it still would have been lipstick on a pig. We weren't getting close to the 40's no matter what with that defense.
samaroo
Maybe we should rotate the QB's in and out. Have Bradford come in when it's an out route, and Sanchez come in when it's a crossing pattern. Problem solved!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.