Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'll take my "Re Do" now
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
I overestimated this team when I originally picked them to go 9 - 7. I'm flipping it to a more realistic 7 - 9, hopefully.
xsv
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 22 2015, 02:57 PM) *
I overestimated this team when I originally picked them to go 9 - 7. I'm flipping it to a more realistic 7 - 9, hopefully.

Losing to Miami and tb. Who exactly are you looking at that you think we can beat?
SAM I Am
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 22 2015, 03:06 PM) *
Losing to Miami and tb. Who exactly are you looking at that you think we can beat?

Valid question.
Zero
My 12-4 bravado is looking more like 4-12. It's not that they lost, it's like they didn't care.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 22 2015, 06:05 PM) *
My 12-4 bravado is looking more like 4-12. It's not that they lost, it's like they didn't care.

It was as pathetic of an effort that I can recall.
nephillymike
I miss guys like Dawk and Seth who would have kill you looks after games like this.

Our "character" has NONE of that.

I was happy when Sanchez and Sproles had words.

There should be fist fights on that team with a pussy performance like that today.

And they were lucky that they were SOOO bad, that 80% of the stadium emptied out before booing the living shit out of their lackluster asses.

Pathetic!!
Joegrane
If they cant beat these two teams at home who can they beat?

Did Chip decide to adopt Hinkie's playbook and tank for a high draft pick, maybe someone with two ACLs?
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 22 2015, 02:57 PM) *

Eyrie
I think we could limp to 5-11 simply because I can't get my head round the idea of losing all of our remaining games, but I'm damned if I know which one we'll win.

We're guaranteed a top ten pick for the second time in four years mad.gif
PhillySteaks
I correctly predicted under 9.5 wins...
nephillymike
QUOTE (PhillySteaks @ Nov 23 2015, 02:28 PM) *
I correctly predicted under 9.5 wins...

I incorrectly predicted over.

Sucker bet.

I remember being thrilled that it stayed at 9.5 after the preseason hype.

There's a Bennie I'll never see again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.