Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So, I guess Thad Lewis is our backup QB this week?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Who the fuck is that?
SAM I Am
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 18 2015, 12:42 PM) *
Who the fuck is that?

He will be 28 years-old tomorrow, and he is in his 3rd NFL season. Huh? Dude must have been a slow learner in school.

Follow the link, but it ain't pretty.

Thad Lewis
Reality Fan
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 18 2015, 01:17 PM) *
He will be 28 years-old tomorrow, and he is in his 3rd NFL season. Huh? Dude must have been a slow learner in school.

Follow the link, but it ain't pretty.

Thad Lewis

Ummmm...he played and graduated from Duke....so he is no dummy...but he was an UDFA by the Rams in 2010

He is in his 3rd season because he did not play a game for the Rams or for Cleveland in his first 2 years....PS for Cleveland.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 18 2015, 06:27 PM) *
Ummmm...he played and graduated from Duke....so he is no dummy...

That was a joke, right?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 18 2015, 08:50 PM) *
That was a joke, right?

not at all....Schools like Duke and Stanford graduate a high percentage of theur players and actually have standards for their players to get in. Duke is not Miami......

nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 19 2015, 09:43 AM) *
not at all....Schools like Duke and Stanford graduate a high percentage of theur players and actually have standards for their players to get in. Duke is not Miami......

True.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.