Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eskin Drops a Bombshell
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
So Sunday, I was rushing home to try to watch the game and I caught some of the pregame WIP broadcast and they're going through the inactives etc.

Spads says that Peters will suit up but he will come off the bench if needed.

Then about five minutes later, he corrects himself and says Peters is out.

He then says that he saw Peters in warm ups and he looked good and he thought he would be active. He didn't know what happened.

I'm thinking, that's odd.

According to Eskin as told to the Morning Show today, Peters wanted to play, Chip said he wanted him to come off the bench. Peters then said if he ain't starting he ain't playing. Peters was then inactive.

We may be seeing the Peters' last season in Eagle green. As we know, you can suck as a player, even hurl a racial slur on occassion, but don't ever cross the Chipster.

Cue the praise for the OL we had Sunday.
Cue the nobody would give us anything in a trade mantra.

Cue the sad reality that hits when we realize talent matters.
mcnabbulous
JP is probably done after this year, but it's mostly because he's a highly paid old dude. I genuinely think Chip loves him as a player.
Birdman420
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 18 2015, 01:47 AM) *
JP is probably done after this year, but it's mostly because he's a highly paid old dude. I genuinely think Chip loves him as a player.

Yeah me too, I think those left over from the Reid era have proven all over again that they earned a spot here(exception is cooper, I don't understand what chip sees in him).

Joegrane
His blocking, especially in the Red Zone. He is also good on special teams.

QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Nov 18 2015, 04:15 PM) *
... cooper, I don't understand what chip sees in him).

Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 17 2015, 09:16 PM) *
So Sunday, I was rushing home to try to watch the game and I caught some of the pregame WIP broadcast and they're going through the inactives etc.

Spads says that Peters will suit up but he will come off the bench if needed.

Then about five minutes later, he corrects himself and says Peters is out.

He then says that he saw Peters in warm ups and he looked good and he thought he would be active. He didn't know what happened.

I'm thinking, that's odd.

According to Eskin as told to the Morning Show today, Peters wanted to play, Chip said he wanted him to come off the bench. Peters then said if he ain't starting he ain't playing. Peters was then inactive.

We may be seeing the Peters' last season in Eagle green. As we know, you can suck as a player, even hurl a racial slur on occassion, but don't ever cross the Chipster.

Cue the praise for the OL we had Sunday.
Cue the nobody would give us anything in a trade mantra.

Cue the sad reality that hits when we realize talent matters.

Cue every single person interviewed about it says it is total crap.....

I mean, Eskin is always right....isn't he........

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.