Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nick is not doing well in St. Louis
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
I liked him but it sounds like the same issues he had here...

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/11...lly-jeff-fisher
Joegrane
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Nov 11 2015, 12:09 AM) *
I liked him but it sounds like the same issues he had here...

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/11...lly-jeff-fisher

I liked him too.

I've not seen him but would like to catch some of one of their games. The article does not really indicate what his problem(s) are.

Is he actually making the same mistakes he made last year or is he slow to mesh tightly with his receivers somewhat like Sam B?

nd9kel
Fisher is benching Foles this Sunday in favor of Case Keenum. According to Adam Shecter, Keenum was considered the better QB coming out of spring training, but Foles' was named starter because of Bradford trade.
mcnabbulous
Yeah Foles isn't good. We missed on Bradford and it's obviously a bad trade given the draft pick, but it was a risk worth taking in a league where you either have a QB or you're fucked.

I'm glad Chip is the type that isn't satisfied with the type of mediocre that is Nick Foles. Unfortunately, we aren't proving to be really good at identifying talent at many positions.

I hope we just stick a mobile guy in there next year.
nd9kel
Just be patient and wait for Baker Mayfield....this year's Heisman winnah!
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 16 2015, 07:22 PM) *
Yeah Foles isn't good. We missed on Bradford and it's obviously a bad trade given the draft pick, but it was a risk worth taking in a league where you either have a QB or you're fucked.

I'm glad Chip is the type that isn't satisfied with the type of mediocre that is Nick Foles. Unfortunately, we aren't proving to be really good at identifying talent at many positions.

I hope we just stick a mobile guy in there next year.

I think I am dissatisfied with Chip's being dissatisfied with guys who used to be on our roster.

Anyone else feel this way?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.