Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "That's how we set the edge" was what Graham said
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
That got him a taunting penalty?

Heard him on radio, Ike Reese asked him about it.

Hochuli and his crew did everything they could to help the boys last night, I was waiting for the flag on the next play after the BS fumble call to negate Mathews TD, but I think it happened too quick for them to fix it.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Nov 9 2015, 08:28 PM) *
That got him a taunting penalty?

Heard him on radio, Ike Reese asked him about it.

Hochuli and his crew did everything they could to help the boys last night, I was waiting for the flag on the next play after the BS fumble call to negate Mathews TD, but I think it happened too quick for them to fix it.

While I am often guilty as anyone getting upset at the referees I have tried to stop doing that. Last night, however, killed those plans....what was the killer was watching the highlights of the game on NFL.com and hearing Dion Sanders talk about the 2 PI calls....he said they were terrible calls......neon dion the cowboy even killed the refs.....and how do all those officials miss the non fumble?

And these guys made fun of the replacement refs? last night they really were horrible in keeping the Cowboys in the game...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.