Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: They are heading in the right direction
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Things are starting to gel. Even a hurting O line played well last night --- good job run blocking, to go along with the decent pass protection they have been giving Sam for the most part this year.

Last night was a positive step forward!

Demarco Murray stepped up to the plate and had a nice hand in this win. Sam had a very good game. Jordan, My Man, what can I say!

When they execute properly and get this thing in up tempo mode, they move that ball downfield and they do it fast. Everyone in the league now knows Chip's way of doing things, but knowing it and doing something about it are two different things when they execute it properly.

With that said, I expect there will be more bumps in the road, but they are headed in the right direction, and they definitely have a real good shot at winning the NFC Least.
xsv
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 9 2015, 08:04 AM) *
Things are starting to gel. Even a hurting O line played well last night --- good job run blocking, to go along with the decent pass protection they have been giving Sam for the most part this year.

Last night was a positive step forward!

Demarco Murray stepped up to the plate and had a nice hand in this win. Sam had a very good game. Jordan, My Man, what can I say!

When they execute properly and get this thing in up tempo mode, they move that ball downfield and they do it fast. Everyone in the league now knows Chip's way of doing things, but knowing it and doing something about it are two different things when they execute it properly.

With that said, I expect there will be more bumps in the road, but they are headed in the right direction, and they definitely have a real good shot at winning the NFC Least.

I think I agree.

They cut WAY down on the penalties, even though they are still committing them at higher than league average.
Still had a couple drops, but not nearly as many as previously.
No interceptions was big.
Being able to run the ball consistently.
The defense is still playing at a high level, although the run D wasn't as good.

In all, this was a step in the right direction.
Zero
I agree with this thread, but am I the only one screaming at the TV when Bradford is throwing the ball to receivers on death row? I don't know if there's nobody open but some of those guys are getting set up for a serious thumping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.