Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Props to Chip and Sturgis
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CT_Eagle
Clutch FG for Sturgis and ballsy call going for it on 4th and 1. I normally would not go for it in that situation but with the way this season is going I was begging for Chip to go for it.
Reality Fan
Sturgis with another long FG.....he will have a job next year somewhere
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 9 2015, 05:09 AM) *

I am hoping here. I have to look it up to be sure but I think Sturgis puts kickoffs in the end zone more regularly. Parkey was struggling towards the end of last season and in preseason this with FGs. Maybe that was due to him dealing with an injury early this year.
Pila
I had no confidence he was going to make that. I threw my arms up, exasperated when Chip sent him in. I whispered under my breath that it would blocked, returned for a TD. Glad I'm not an NFL coach.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Nov 9 2015, 01:11 AM) *
I am hoping here. I have to look it up to be sure but I think Sturgis puts kickoffs in the end zone more regularly. Parkey was struggling towards the end of last season and in preseason this with FGs. Maybe that was due to him dealing with an injury early this year.

Parky was hurt...he was a pro bowl kicker as a rookie....he has a big leg when healthy
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 9 2015, 12:09 AM) *

Most likely here if he keeps this up.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 9 2015, 12:22 AM) *
Parky was hurt...he was a pro bowl kicker as a rookie....he has a big leg when healthy

Yeah, because we all know, in the NFL you can't loss your job due to injury rolleyes.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 9 2015, 09:09 AM) *
Yeah, because we all know, in the NFL you can't loss your job due to injury rolleyes.gif

touche....good point
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.