Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ok, Samantha.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
I still think you're a pussy, but I'll give credit where credit is due. Way to hang in there for a couple plays at crunch time and deliver the ball.

Much, much better game. I though you were pretty darn accurate, had some touch, sacked up and played like an NFL qb. Its about fucking time. You've officially earned the rest of the season in my book.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 9 2015, 12:59 AM) *
I still think you're a pussy, but I'll give credit where credit is due. Way to hang in there for a couple plays at crunch time and deliver the ball.

Much, much better game. I though you were pretty darn accurate, had some touch, sacked up and played like an NFL qb. Its about fucking time. You've officially earned the rest of the season in my book.

Be honest...it hurt to type that...lol
CT_Eagle
The offense needs to build on this game. The Dropped passes disappeared and the running game was solid. The Eagles can win the division with that formula.
xsv
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 9 2015, 12:01 AM) *
Be honest...it hurt to type that...lol

Nope. I don't think you understand how much I root for every player on the team during any game.and I don't have anything against Bradford.

Yeah, I'm critical, especially when someone has been plan ng as bad as he has. But tonight was the first time I can really say he played really well. Still not great, but good enough. If he plays like that most weeks, you'll hear no complaints outta me.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 9 2015, 01:05 AM) *
Nope. I don't think you understand how much I root for every player on the team during any game.and I don't have anything against Bradford.

Yeah, I'm critical, especially when someone has been plan ng as bad as he has. But tonight was the first time I can really say he played really well. Still not great, but good enough. If he plays like that most weeks, you'll hear no complaints outta me.

I agree......he had some real brain cramps.....throwing to the 4 yd cross on 3rd and 6.....I hate that every time it happens....

He really stayed in there on some hard rushes...
xsv
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 9 2015, 12:11 AM) *
I agree......he had some real brain cramps.....throwing to the 4 yd cross on 3rd and 6.....I hate that every time it happens....

He really stayed in there on some hard rushes...

He threw down field pretty well tonight. Still had too many checkdowns, like you said, but not as many as usual. I bet his Apa is way higher tonight than he has been averaging all year.

Happy to see him play better.
Pila
I thought Nelson was due back today?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 8 2015, 11:18 PM) *
I thought Nelson was due back today?

Was a healthy scratch. Odd.
Pila
We're really desperate for someone with legitimate speed.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 9 2015, 01:24 AM) *
We're really desperate for someone with legitimate speed.

it appears Josh Huff's job is to catch the kickoffs in the endzone.....take a knee and then go into the locker room and fill gatorade bottles until the next KO.....sad....
Wheeljack
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 9 2015, 01:34 AM) *
it appears Josh Huff's job is to catch the kickoffs in the endzone.....take a knee and then go into the locker room and fill gatorade bottles until the next KO.....sad....

Next to Riley Cooper, the day Josh Huff exits the Eagles will be a day to celebrate.
Both of them are bums that make Torrance Small and Charles Johnson look like Jerry Rice and Tim Brown.

Especially Huff. Man, he just SUCKS!!!

I wish they could both be exiled to the Patriots so I can hate with reckless abandon.
Eyrie
Bradford was solid last night, and now he has to build on that performance.

I'm hoping he does.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.