Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: POS Hardy
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
A source tells ESPN's Ed Werder that the NFL saw all of the police photos released Friday during a trip to North Carolina by NFL investigator Lisa Friel in April, before Hardy was suspended by the NFL. The source tells Werder that the NFL also sued the state of North Carolina for the right to view seven additional photos related to the incident.

In addition, a league source tells Werder that at no time during the NFL's investigation, nor through his suspension and appeal, did Hardy demonstrate any remorse for the incident.
Here ...

I find it disingenuous, disturbing and hypocritical that the NFL knew Hardy was guilty and had no remorse yet reduced his suspension by six games. What a joke and a disgrace!
nephillymike
That's what happens when your suspensions are inconsistent and you have a collective bargained agreement, and people don't testify or cooperate, and fraud characters as owners like Jones.

Hardy's girlfriend originally testified and he was found guilty, then he appealed. then she got paid off, then she didn't cooperate with the appeal case, then it was overturned.

Unless the victims decide truth and justice is worth more than the payoff, the situation will remain the same.

Sad but true.

Ben the Rapist has been accused three times and after "reaching a settlement" the ladies declined to cooperate.
Zero
Yeah, but didn't Rice's wife fail to press charges? Hardy was found guilty in a court of law, that it was overturned because of a stupid NC policy/law is irrelevant. Rice got an indefinite suspension with no verdict, no case. Hardy gets ten games that is reduced to four games with a verdict and scary photos. The victim says she thought she was going to be killed.

During a time when the rule of law is becoming a burden to our society this is a frightening message. This goes far beyond a player in the NFL. Yes, the victim is part of the problem, choosing money over justice but the problem is worsened by the weak, inconsistent reaction by a league and commissioner that preaches no tolerance to this kind of act.
mcnabbulous
Rice was a past his prime RB. Hardy is a dominant pass rusher. There is your difference.

Hardy is a shitbag that shouldn't be in the league.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 8 2015, 12:09 PM) *
Rice was a past his prime RB. Hardy is a dominant pass rusher. There is your difference.

Hardy is a shitbag that shouldn't be in the league.

and there was video of Rice actually hitting her so she did not need to cooperate.......without the woman in Hardy's case testifying the case was hurt irreparably......she is as bad as Hardy for taking the money and letting him free to do it again
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 8 2015, 07:39 PM) *
and there was video of Rice actually hitting her so she did not need to cooperate.......without the woman in Hardy's case testifying the case was hurt irreparably......she is as bad as Hardy for taking the money and letting him free to do it again

"She is as bad as Hardy..."

You've said a lot of dumb shit on this board. This is easily the dumbest.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 8 2015, 09:44 PM) *
"She is as bad as Hardy..."

You've said a lot of dumb shit on this board. This is easily the dumbest.

coming from you that is a compliment...she took the money and left him free to abuse more women.....now he thinks is that all it takes is money to do whatever he wants....

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 8 2015, 07:48 PM) *
coming from you that is a compliment...she took the money and left him free to abuse more women.....now he thinks is that all it takes is money to do whatever he wants....

She's a victim of domestic abuse who had her life threatened. And you're obviously as ignorant as most people on the issue.

By far the worst shit you've posted on this board.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 8 2015, 09:51 PM) *
She's a victim of domestic abuse who had her life threatened. And you're obviously as ignorant as most people on the issue.

By far the worst shit you've posted on this board.

See...that is your problem..you are the biggest fucking know it all about every fucking subject...but here you stepped in it...I know domestic violence all too well..and nearly got arrested for doling out a little punishment for the guy who decided it was ok...the woman in question pressed charges and she followed through and the idiot who hit her got both his ass whooped and jail time.....this woman took the money and refused to testify a 2nd time after she had already done it the first time..

It is a very sore subject for me and that is why I despise what happened in this situation so shut up about shit you know nothing about which is just about everything you comment on...

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 8 2015, 09:20 PM) *
See...that is your problem..you are the biggest fucking know it all about every fucking subject...but here you stepped in it...I know domestic violence all too well..and nearly got arrested for doling out a little punishment for the guy who decided it was ok...the woman in question pressed charges and she followed through and the idiot who hit her got both his ass whooped and jail time.....this woman took the money and refused to testify a 2nd time after she had already done it the first time..

It is a very sore subject for me and that is why I despise what happened in this situation so shut up about shit you know nothing about which is just about everything you comment on...

Yeah buddy. You're a fucking blowhard and his time your true idiot shined through.

You said the woman who didn't testify against a huge, unstable man who had threatened her life was just as bad as the guy. The guy who beat the shit out of her.

I don't give a fuck what your experience was. It doesn't define all experiences. This woman was likely scared for her life. Hardy is an unstable maniac. Don't try to put yourself in her shoes.

I have extremely personal experiences with domestic abuse myself. Literally the worst possible shit you can imagine happened to some very close family friends. It's awful and unimaginable. What this girl chose to do with her situation is in no way comparable to this maniac beating the hell out of her.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 8 2015, 11:28 PM) *
Yeah buddy. You're a fucking blowhard and his time your true idiot shined through.

You said the woman who didn't testify against a huge, unstable man who had threatened her life was just as bad as the guy. The guy who beat the shit out of her.

I don't give a fuck what your experience was. It doesn't define all experiences. This woman was likely scared for her life. Hardy is an unstable maniac. Don't try to put yourself in her shoes.

I have extremely personal experiences with domestic abuse myself. Literally the worst possible shit you can imagine happened to some very close family friends. It's awful and unimaginable. What this girl chose to do with her situation is in no way comparable to this maniac beating the hell out of her.

yep..I am a blowhard...the difference between a pompous bag of hot air like you and I is that I actually took care of mine...I have the repair bills for my front door I put him through and the police report......and her hospital pictures...that it why it is intensely personal so on this glorious night remember...there are those who do and then there is you...

and read the story about Ms. Holder and tell me how terrific she is you idiot...
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 8 2015, 07:21 AM) *
Here ...

I find it disingenuous, disturbing and hypocritical that the NFL knew Hardy was guilty and had no remorse yet reduced his suspension by six games. What a joke and a disgrace!

Sometimes, even with the horrendous officiating crew, the good guys win and evil is put to the side.

Loved the smiles on Sam & J Matthews after the game, loved MORE the head down dejection on Hardy's puss!
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 8 2015, 11:08 PM) *
yep..I am a blowhard...the difference between a pompous bag of hot air like you and I is that I actually took care of mine...I have the repair bills for my front door I put him through and the police report......and her hospital pictures...that it why it is intensely personal so on this glorious night remember...there are those who do and then there is you...

and read the story about Ms. Holder and tell me how terrific she is you idiot...

Jesus, dude. You are a pathetic, awful person. You're actually much worse than I ever possibly have you credit for. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 9 2015, 01:27 AM) *
Jesus, dude. You are a pathetic, awful person. You're actually much worse than I ever possibly have you credit for. You should be ashamed of yourself.

yep...a bad person for protect those I care about....asshole

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 8 2015, 11:32 PM) *
yep...a bad person for protect those I care about....asshole

That has nothing to do with your first stupid comment in this thread. Like I said, I don't give a shit about your personal situation. It doesn't define anyone else's. For you to straight up say that her actions were as bad as his is beyond reprehensible.

For you to imply that she somehow deserved anything that happened to her because she wasn't some Saint like you may be even worse.

You beating the shit out of some shitbag domestic abuser doesn't make you the authority on all things domestic abuse. The vast majority of woman don't come forward because of the fear they have of the perpetrator they are dealing with. This woman was beaten and threatened by a guy that has clear mental health issues. She decided to handle it the way she felt comfortable. That doesn't make him getting off on appeal any less pathetic. Nor does it suggest anything about her motives.

I'm not sure if this or your first comment on the subject is more embarrassing. You should really be ashamed of yourself.

D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 9 2015, 02:48 AM) *
....now he thinks is that all it takes is money to do whatever he wants....

Welcome to America.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 9 2015, 12:28 PM) *
Welcome to America.

exactly....and then you have idiots like the tool resident football savant Mcwhatever talking about a situation he obviously knows zilch about.

Holder reached a financial settlement to go away.........and there is more.....if the idiot had read the coverage by the Charlotte Observer instead of running his mouth he would have shut up after his 2nd post but somehow in his infinite brilliance he divined that I was impugning victims of domestic violence rather than commenting on Holder.

I guess in his world it is ok not to prosecute and punish the offenders if they are big bad guys.....so fucked up...

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 9 2015, 11:37 AM) *
exactly....and then you have idiots like the tool resident football savant Mcwhatever talking about a situation he obviously knows zilch about.

Holder reached a financial settlement to go away.........and there is more.....if the idiot had read the coverage by the Charlotte Observer instead of running his mouth he would have shut up after his 2nd post but somehow in his infinite brilliance he divined that I was impugning victims of domestic violence rather than commenting on Holder.

I guess in his world it is ok not to prosecute and punish the offenders if they are big bad guys.....so fucked up...

You are seriously a fucking asshole. Victim blaming? Is that your deal?

My fucking god. She reached a financial settlement to go away, instead of trying to prosecute a guy who had threatened to kill her. Literally, the guy said if she fucked up his career, he would kill her. Does Hardy strike you as the type of guy that wouldn't follow through on that? Cause she straight up said that was the case.

Like I said, I don't give a shit about your personal, individual experience with domestic violence. Everyone's is different. The fact that you're a victim blamer is far more pathetic than anything you believe she did. What she chose to do about her personal situation is not for you or anyone else to judge.

My experience, which I mentioned above, ultimately resulted in the perp going to jail. Unfortunately it was too late for my friend's sister. In the most horrific possible way.

Victim blaming. My fucking god.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 9 2015, 01:49 PM) *
You are seriously a fucking asshole. Victim blaming? Is that your deal?

My fucking god. She reached a financial settlement to go away, instead of trying to prosecute a guy who had threatened to kill her. Literally, the guy said if she fucked up his career, he would kill her. Does Hardy strike you as the type of guy that wouldn't follow through on that? Cause she straight up said that was the case.

Like I said, I don't give a shit about your personal, individual experience with domestic violence. Everyone's is different. The fact that you're a victim blamer is far more pathetic than anything you believe she did. What she chose to do about her personal situation is not for you or anyone else to judge.

My experience, which I mentioned above, ultimately resulted in the perp going to jail. Unfortunately it was too late for my friend's sister. In the most horrific possible way.

Victim blaming. My fucking god.

Are you serious?

Just so I have this right....if someone threatens to kill anyone who is a witness against them or the victim of their crime it is fine for them to go away so that the criminal does not get prosecuted?

You are not only a pussy but an idiot.....

And I don't blame victims.....I blame Holder specifically in this situation and if you followed the story you would know more about her and the entire situation.

It is people like you that allow lawlessness to rule.....your "do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt me" mentality is pathetic...unreal...

Mods.....please move this to G&G ......I apologize for the rants but pacifistic idiots like this one drive me nuts
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 9 2015, 12:03 PM) *
Are you serious?

Just so I have this right....if someone threatens to kill anyone who is a witness against them or the victim of their crime it is fine for them to go away so that the criminal does not get prosecuted?

You are not only a pussy but an idiot.....

And I don't blame victims.....I blame Holder specifically in this situation and if you followed the story you would know more about her and the entire situation.

It is people like you that allow lawlessness to rule.....your "do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt me" mentality is pathetic...unreal...

Mods.....please move this to G&G ......I apologize for the rants but pacifistic idiots like this one drive me nuts

I think you're one of the many reasons why victims don't come forward in these types of incidents.

You're a victim blaming asshole. If she felt her life was in danger, her decision to handle that situation however she deemed necessary is a personal decision.

She maybe wasn't so lucky to have a big, bad hero like yourself to protect her.

For an authority on all things domestic abuse (and every other subject), you're incredibly ignorant.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.