Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Its freakin' Dallas week!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
The Cowboys have lost 5 in a row ... Hicks dropped Romo to start the slide. Winning Sunday will put the Cowboys out of the playoff picture ... let 'em win out after this game ... and move us to the top of division. Coming off a bye. Team's healthy.

Fuggetabout Bradford. Screw the drops. It's the freakin' Cowboys! Let's put 'em out of their misery!!!
Birdman420
hear hear!
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 5 2015, 12:40 PM) *
The Cowboys have lost 5 in a row ... Hicks dropped Romo to start the slide. Winning Sunday will put the Cowboys out of the playoff picture ... let 'em win out after this game ... and move us to the top of division. Coming off a bye. Team's healthy.

Fuggetabout Bradford. Screw the drops. It's the freakin' Cowboys! Let's put 'em out of their misery!!!
<div align='centre'></div>

Their defense always plays very well against us. This will be unnecessarily tight.
Joegrane
I agree with you. You could add the low score from last week's game vs Seattle, the likely improvement in play by Dez, and absolute desperate situation in Dallas.

The only things we have going for us are coming off the Bye and possible return of K Alonso.

In the first Cowboy's game didn't their offense out play us even after Romo left the game? Hopefully that was due to fatigue of our D. Our O was pathetic at that point in the season.

QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 5 2015, 10:58 AM) *
Their defense always plays very well against us. This will be unnecessarily tight.

nephillymike
Kelly in, Peters out.

Me and Bradford won't sleep much this week.
Reality Fan
Is there a game this week?
hunch.gif
Dreagon
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 5 2015, 10:47 PM) *
Is there a game this week?
hunch.gif

Sure, we're just lying in wait with the Matt Cassell show ready to go.

Behold the awesomeness as he throws for 94 yards and an interception! Gasp in amazement as McFadden rushes for 70 or so yards before straining something! Tremble as our main scoring threat, Dan Bailey, kicks two or three field goals! Stare in disbelief as our owner says we're all in for this season and playoffs are still likely.
Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 6 2015, 01:08 AM) *

Behold the awesomeness as he throws for 94 yards and an interception! Gasp in amazement as McFadden rushes for 70 or so yards before straining something! Tremble as our main scoring threat, Dan Bailey, kicks two or three field goals! Stare in disbelief as our owner says we're all in for this season and playoffs are still likely.

You're starting to sound like an Eagle fan. laugh.gif
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 6 2015, 01:08 AM) *

But then again, the last time Matt Cassel played the Eagles back in 2013 as a Viking, he did throw for 382 yards and 2 TDs, and ran one in himself to beat the Eagles 48-30 while snapping an Eagles' 5 game winning streak, so you do have that.
HobbEs
Yeah, it's Dallas week and I don't care.

Is something wrong here? This is the same kind of apathy I felt when it was time for Andy Reid to go. Our offensive genius put together a team that not only is dysfunctional but un-inspiring as well. Our Defense is the lone bright spot.

I'll definitely be in front of the TV for the game but I'm just as likely to take a nap as well. Someone please pass me the kool aid.
Dreagon
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Nov 6 2015, 08:26 AM) *
Yeah, it's Dallas week and I don't care.

Is something wrong here? This is the same kind of apathy I felt when it was time for Andy Reid to go. Our offensive genius put together a team that not only is dysfunctional but un-inspiring as well. Our Defense is the lone bright spot.

I'll definitely be in front of the TV for the game but I'm just as likely to take a nap as well. Someone please pass me the kool aid.

It may not just be you or a Philly thing. Maybe it's just me but it seems like there is an awful lot of uninspiring football being played this season...all over the league.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 6 2015, 10:02 AM) *
It may not just be you or a Philly thing. Maybe it's just me but it seems like there is an awful lot of uninspiring football being played this season...all over the league.

Because there is a major QB epidemic.
Zero
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Nov 6 2015, 10:26 AM) *
Someone please pass me the kool aid.
Drink, chug, gargle.

Birdman420
Speaking of koolaid what happened to KAL?
Dreagon
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 6 2015, 06:44 AM) *
But then again, the last time Matt Cassel played the Eagles back in 2013 as a Viking, he did throw for 382 yards and 2 TDs, and ran one in himself to beat the Eagles 48-30 while snapping an Eagles' 5 game winning streak, so you do have that.

Apparently all the pixie dust from playing behind Tom Brady hadn't rubbed off of him at that time. This hasn't looked like the same Matt Cassell so far. And the scary part is he is still a better option than Weeden.
JeeQ
I'm going to lose my fucking mind if we lose this Sunday... If any team can help Dallas break a 5-game losing streak it's the fucking Eagles in primetime... For the love of all football gods don't let me down this week team
nephillymike
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 6 2015, 09:04 PM) *
I'm going to lose my fucking mind if we lose this Sunday... If any team can help Dallas break a 5-game losing streak it's the fucking Eagles in primetime... For the love of all football gods don't let me down this week team

I hear you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.