Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm shocked that the Broncos are still undefeated
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
I was waiting for the axe to fall, and the undefeated Broncos to get exposed. Turns out their defense is legit, and Peyton Manning is still capable of doing (just) enough to win ball games.

They shut down Aaron Rodgers, which is no small feat. This guy rolls out of his bed and a has 300 yards and (at least) a 100 QB rating. That's how automatic he is.
Birdman420
Yeah I kept waiting for the big comeback too! Props to the Denver Defense, great show for them.
nd9kel
They're winning with great defense.

"So you're tellin' me we have a chance."
nephillymike
I'm surprised too.

They played a hell of a game.

Good to see Peyton play well. I like him and hated to see his sad play.

Chicken Parm you taste so good!!
nephillymike
I'm surprised too.

They played a hell of a game.

Good to see Peyton play well. I like him and hated to see his sad play.

Chicken Parm you taste so good!!
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 2 2015, 09:10 AM) *
I was waiting for the axe to fall, and the undefeated Broncos to get exposed. Turns out their defense is legit, and Peyton Manning is still capable of doing (just) enough to win ball games.

They shut down Aaron Rodgers, which is no small feat. This guy rolls out of his bed and a has 300 yards and (at least) a 100 QB rating. That's how automatic he is.

They have as good a defense as this league has seen since maybe the 85' Bears.

Before last week they had the FEWEST offensive TD's (9) IN ALL OF FOOTBALL yet they were undefeated.

let that sink in for a minute...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.