Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: That Giants/Saints Game
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Best game I've seen in a long time... and it even had the ending I hoped for
Phits
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 1 2015, 05:36 PM) *
Best game I've seen in a long time... and it even had the ending I hoped for

Great game. Despite the score, neither of these teams is scary. Their defenses look horrible. 7 TD's vs 6TD's, when is the last time there was this kind of shoot-out between duelling QB's?
Joegrane
When I recently compared the schedules of Eagles and Giants, this game at NO looked like a big factor in determining the winner of the NFC East. If the Eagles beat the teams they should beat I like their chances to win the East.

The teams that have the best chance to upset the Eagles will have to play in Philly--Miami, Buffalo, Washington.

However the Giants have to play at Washington, Miami and Minnesota.

Could the Rams beat out Seattle for the Wild Card? They are now 3-0 in the West after destroying SF. Foles' QB rating 101. I like their chances to get better as the season progresses. They had major changes in personnel on O. They have a soft schedule, they look like Wildcard contenders.

At 5-2 the Vikings would seem to be playoff contenders, however they have a tough schedule. Only one remaining game is against a team with a loosing record--Chi. They have to play Seattle, Rams and Giants but host all three. They have two remaining against GB. If they get to 10 Ws, they've earned the likely playoff spot.

QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 1 2015, 07:16 PM) *
Great game. Despite the score, neither of these teams is scary. Their defenses look horrible. 7 TD's vs 6TD's, when is the last time there was this kind of shoot-out between duelling QB's?

JeeQ
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 1 2015, 03:16 PM) *

Also commendable is the fact our defense shut both those teams down, yet when they played each other, 3rd highest scoring game in history and 1000+ yards of offense

Can't sleep on that Philly D
Zero
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 2 2015, 01:04 AM) *
Also commendable is the fact our defense shut both those teams down, yet when they played each other, 3rd highest scoring game in history and 1000+ yards of offense

Can't sleep on that Philly D

Now if only we could see the Eagles O of 2013-2014.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.