Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And about the OL
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
OL can use improving, especially in the run game. Too many times the holes aren't there. Mathews and Sproles have the acceleration to go somewhere else, but Murray doesn't appear to. That said, the OL is good enough for this team to win a lot of games if the receivers get separation and CATCH THE DAMN BALL.

Kelly needs to bolster the OL talent in the offseason and he needs a Malcolm Jenkins WR. That doesn't have to be a #1, but a vet who will provide guidance and leadership for the kids and fit the system. I had hoped that would have been Austin. What's his MO in that sense, Dreagon?
GroundedBird
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 27 2015, 06:21 AM) *
OL can use improving, especially in the run game. Too many times the holes aren't there. Mathews and Sproles have the acceleration to go somewhere else, but Murray doesn't appear to. That said, the OL is good enough for this team to win a lot of games if the receivers get separation and CATCH THE DAMN BALL.

Kelly needs to bolster the OL talent in the offseason and he needs a Malcolm Jenkins WR. That doesn't have to be a #1, but a vet who will provide guidance and leadership for the kids and fit the system. I had hoped that would have been Austin. What's his MO in that sense, Dreagon?

While it's early to talk draft, here's a guy I've been watching and he looks real impressive:

Vadal Alexander
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.