Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most drops by an NFL team in 6 YEARS
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Last night it was blatantly obvious that although Bradford isn't an elite level QB, he might be able to get the job done if he had receivers that could actually catch the fucking ball.

I still don't like the fact that he doesn't seem to have that internal timeclock that lets him know when he *has* to get rid of the ball (especially with a shitty oline), but that could be the receivers just not getting separation.

D Rock
LoL

Most drops by a team in 6 years and it's only 7 games, but you use the post title "most drops in 6 years" to say the QB SUCKS.

LoL

Hater, just hating.
xsv
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 26 2015, 10:28 AM) *
LoL

Most drops by a team in 6 years and it's only 7 games, but you use the post title "most drops in 6 years" to say the QB SUCKS.

LoL

Hater, just hating.

Not exactly. Last week I said he sucked. This week, I'm not nearly as down as him as I was last week.

I mean, he still sucks, but the receivers are making him look like the worst QB in the history of the game, when in reality, he's just the worst QB currently starting in the NFL.

Fanboi's going to be fans.
Robberson
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 26 2015, 10:16 AM) *
Last night it was blatantly obvious that although Bradford isn't an elite level QB, he might be able to get the job done if he had receivers that could actually catch the fucking ball.

I still don't like the fact that he doesn't seem to have that internal timeclock that lets him know when he *has* to get rid of the ball (especially with a shitty oline), but that could be the receivers just not getting separation.

Bradford is pretty bad, but as you say, he's made to look worse than Geno Smith by this crappy receiving corps. If only we had some good WRs..... rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.