Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Damn Mathews!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CT_Eagle
Something to get excited about. TY!
mcnabbulous
He looks legit special. I like Murray, but Mathews should be getting the bulk of the carries. Murray might be better served on shorter yardage.
mcnabbulous
That drive stalling is on Chip. Why is Mathews on the sideline. Give me a break.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 25 2015, 09:48 PM) *
That drive stalling is on Chip. Why is Mathews on the sideline. Give me a break.

Because Chip the GM is deciding who Chip the coach should be playing when anyone with two eyes knows it should be Mathews.

It just cost us 4 points and will continue to do so.

Fucking stupid!!

Hey Chip, I don't give a fuck how much you paid Murray.

Win the fucking game!
CT_Eagle
According to the broadcasters it is Staley that decides which RB is in.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Oct 25 2015, 09:58 PM) *
According to the broadcasters it is Staley that decides which RB is in.

I didn't hear them say that. Weird though. I wonder what drives those decisions.
nephillymike
$$$$$
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 25 2015, 10:02 PM) *
$$$$$

Can't imagine why that would influence Staley.
Eagle2720
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 25 2015, 11:01 PM) *
I didn't hear them say that. Weird though. I wonder what drives those decisions.

Via Twitter "@Jeff_McLane: A reminder: Chip Kelly says that RBs coach Duce Staley is responsible for rotating the RBs in-game. #Eagles"
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 25 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Can't imagine why that would influence Staley.

Chip controls everything down to the ply of the toilet paper.

I'm sure he gives Duce the specific parameters
Eyrie
Does Kelly have to wait to find out from Staley who will be in the backfield before he calls the play?

Of course not, so Staley's input will be limited to monitoring the RBs.
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 26 2015, 03:01 AM) *

Not weird, unusual, different. It's been that way since year 1 of chip. They've been on record that duce decides which RB is on the field at any given moment for 3 years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.