Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aother drop!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CT_Eagle
Is there something about the way the ball leaves Bradford's hands that makes it hard to catch?

I don't think I have ever seen a team drop so many balls.
Eagle2720
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Oct 25 2015, 10:05 PM) *
Is there something about the way the ball leaves Bradford's hands that makes it hard to catch?

It's at the point where I expect us to drop every throw rather than seeing a catch
SAM I Am
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Oct 25 2015, 10:05 PM) *

It's amazing. Sproles has even had the dropsies this year when receiving a Bradford pass. It is all of them.
CT_Eagle
Again.... This time Ertz.
CT_Eagle
Now Austin...unreal
D Rock
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 26 2015, 02:49 AM) *
It's amazing. Sproles has even had the dropsies this year when receiving a Bradford pass. It is all of them.

Sproles developed "the dropsies" last year. He's 50/50 catcher. Great if he catches it, but it's a 50/50 proposition since last year.

Welcome to reality.
Eyrie
Some of the drops are badly thrown balls, and others are well thrown that should be easy completions.

Regardless of who is to blame, each drop is preventing Bradford and the receivers developing any sort of rapport. The coaches are going to have a busy bye week trying to fix this, because if they don't then we can write off the rest of this year.
Dreagon
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Oct 25 2015, 10:40 PM) *
Now Austin...unreal

No, there is nothing unreal about Miles Austin dropping footballs. As a matter of fact, I'm mildly surprised he didn't drop a football and pull a hammy doing it. He must be getting better at it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.