Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention all Sam's Club Members
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Aside from physical injury, is there any scenario tomorrow night where Sam should be benched for poor play?

And by the Sam club members, I am referring to those people who want to stay with Bradford the entire season. There were 10 folks in the other post who want to go that route and I assume a few more who didn't reply in that post. X and I were the ones who did not agree with the majority.

Please show your work!
JeeQ
You know you're my boy Mikey Numbers... but when it comes to Trashford we have to live and die by his arm this season

Just stop and think about what you're saying... you want to play Mark Sanchez... Mark Sanchez is a loser Mikey... he'll always be a loser Mikey... when you're playing him it's the same as throwing up the white flag on the season

Trashford is basically a one-year experiment... he's never won 8 games in a season in his entire career... if he turns it around and becomes a competent QB hooray for us... if he fails then fuck him he's gone and we never have to see him again
Phits
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 24 2015, 03:54 PM) *
You know you're my boy Mikey Numbers... but when it comes to Trashford we have to live and die by his arm this season

Just stop and think about what you're saying... you want to play Mark Sanchez... Mark Sanchez is a loser Mikey... he'll always be a loser Mikey... when you're playing him it's the same as throwing up the white flag on the season

Trashford is basically a one-year experiment... he's never won 8 games in a season in his entire career... if he turns it around and becomes a competent QB hooray for us... if he fails then fuck him he's gone and we never have to see him again

Eyrie
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 24 2015, 08:56 PM) *
<div align='centre'></div>

I think this thread has just jumped the shark ....
Phits
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 24 2015, 05:52 PM) *
I think this thread has just jumped the shark ....

Joegrane
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 24 2015, 02:45 PM) *
Aside from physical injury, is there any scenario tomorrow night where Sam should be benched for poor play?

I don't see any way he'd be benched during the game for poor play.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 24 2015, 02:45 PM) *

And by the Sam club members, I am referring to those people who want to stay with Bradford the entire season. There were 10 folks in the other post who want to go that route and I assume a few more who didn't reply in that post. X and I were the ones who did not agree with the majority.

Please show your work!

If he is just terrible in the first half and the game is close I can see changing at halftime because we are going into a bye week and they have 2 weeks to figure him out...

nd9kel
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 24 2015, 08:52 PM) *
If he is just terrible in the first half and the game is close I can see changing at halftime because we are going into a bye week and they have 2 weeks to figure him out...

QB's can only be figured out in games imho.
Dreagon
Right now you guys are tied for first place, and have the tiebreaker over the team you're tied with. No matter how ugly the path it took to get you here, it was his arm you were riding to this place. You don't bench this guy unless you've given up on the season or you've got a QB who has a future to offer you.
Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Oct 25 2015, 02:54 AM) *
Right now you guys are tied for first place, and have the tiebreaker over the team you're tied with. No matter how ugly the path it took to get you here, it was his arm you were riding to this place. You don't bench this guy unless you've given up on the season or you've got a QB who has a future to offer you.

It's nice to hear from a rational Eagle fan. biggrin.gif
xsv
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 24 2015, 09:52 PM) *

I'm not sure I see it happening, but that would be the right time to do it.

C'mon, Samantha. Sack up and put a game together, will ya!??!
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 25 2015, 10:01 AM) *
I'm not sure I see it happening, but that would be the right time to do it.

C'mon, Samantha. Sack up and put a game together, will ya!??!

Most homophobic people don't make the comments you do so...

The way you call him Samantha I'm REALLY starting to think you are Ms Jenner...come clean now Caitlyn, is that you???
xsv
QUOTE (Speed_Kills @ Oct 25 2015, 10:21 AM) *
Most homophobic people don't make the comments you do so...

The way you call him Samantha I'm REALLY starting to think you are Ms Jenner...come clean now Caitlyn, is that you???

He's a fucking pussy. All world in practice, but as soon as there's potential he might be actually hit, he pisses his pants.

Also, you've proven you have a distinct lack of logical thought. Your first sentence actually means the exact opposite of what you meant it to say, lol. Might be a good idea to start paying attention in math class, son.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.