Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DeMarco Murray: It’s time for our offense to match our defense
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
“Everybody’s picking it up. Everyone has looked in the mirror and [said], ‘I have to play better, we have to play better as a group,’” Murray said, via the team’s website. “We had a huge win last week, and we need to make sure we carry on with that. We’ve been able to prepare tremendously these last couple days and had a great day of practice today. But I think we just have to continue to do the little things right, continue to work hard through the course of the week and make sure we’re watching a lot of film and knowing the tendencies of the defense. Defensively, we’ve been playing great all year, and I think it’s time offensively for us to match their play.”

Linc
nephillymike
I really like this guy.

As a fan of his, I hope he does well.

As a fan of the team who wants this team to do the best, I play Mathews and Sproles a much higher percentage of the plays than they have been playing.
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 23 2015, 06:31 PM) *
I really like this guy.

As a fan of his, I hope he does well.

As a fan of the team who wants this team to do the best, I play Mathews and Sproles a much higher percentage of the plays than they have been playing.

I'll give him eternal shit for being a former Cowboy but he seems to be one of the few players on this team who really want it and I can respect that

I wish Trashford could show at least half of the same heart and attitude
SAM I Am
"DeMarco Murray: It’s time for our offense to match our defense"

Talk is just that, talk.

Get out there and do it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.