Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bitch about Maxwell all you want, but...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
@evansilva: #Seahawks RCB Cary Williams is No. 100 out of 100 cornerbacks in @PFF's pass-coverage grades over the last 3 weeks.

So I guess it could be worse. We may have overpaid for Maxwell, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
D Rock
Sconses sucks balls. About that, there is no doubt.

But that doesn't give Maxwell a pass for sucking balls with slightly less vigor.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 22 2015, 11:13 AM) *
Sconses sucks balls. About that, there is no doubt.

But that doesn't give Maxwell a pass for sucking balls with slightly less vigor.

We didn't have too many alternatives. That's the point.

And the idea that Maxwell only thrived in Seattle because of his surroundings, and now Cary is thriving, is total bullshit.
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 22 2015, 04:20 PM) *
We didn't have too many alternatives. That's the point.

I get that. Doesn't mean I have to LIKE the fact that he sucks balls.

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 22 2015, 04:20 PM) *
And the idea that Maxwell only thrived in Seattle because of his surroundings, and now Cary is thriving, is total bullshit.

I never said that.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 22 2015, 02:53 PM) *
I never said that.

That has been going around. Mostly by the Chip haters.
Joegrane
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 22 2015, 10:32 AM) *
@evansilva: #Seahawks RCB Cary Williams is No. 100 out of 100 cornerbacks in @PFF's pass-coverage grades over the last 3 weeks.

So I guess it could be worse. We may have overpaid for Maxwell, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

In the case of overpaying for Maxwell and D Murray, and also the signings of M Jenkins and D Sproles the year before, they not only made their own team better but they signed important players from playoff rivals. They caused rivals to be less talented.

For example, Dallas might have figured that either D Murray or R Matthews would be available and be adequate for their needs. However, the Eagles signed both leaving Dallas, a chief rival of the Eagles, weak at RB.

This likely says something about J Lurie's commitment to winning in the near future.

Except for D Jax, and maybe N Foles, the most talented players the Eagles have lost have gone to the AFC--Maclin, Polk, Cole, O Linemen, N Allen.

I thought Carry W and especially Fletcher would do better in systems that don't leave their CBs on an island so often; however, that did not happen.

nephillymike
jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif

ka.gif

blah.gif

devil03.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

There aren't enough emoticons to describe my glee.

Did he blame the coach for practicing him too hard?

Are the guys on SEA D tired?

Did he look at the others in the DBfield when he get's burnt?

Is he hiding all mirrors?

Leon Can't do everything!!!

I hated that fucking guy!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.