Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kiko Alonso, Mychal Kendricks return to practice
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Alonso was a limited participant on Wednesday and told reporters he's probably not going to play this week.

I'm fine with that. Save it for Dallas after the bye.

Kendricks was a full participant in practice. He also told reporters that he hopes to play and could play if today was game day.

Philadelphia Eagles Injury Report (Wednesday)

Did Not Participate

WR Nelson Agholor (ankle)
WR Riley Cooper (knee)
LB DeMeco Ryans (hamstring)

Limited Participation

LB Kiko Alonso (knee)
DE Brandon Bair (groin)

Full Participation

LB Mychal Kendricks (hamstring)
WR Josh Huff (knee)
Zero
About time for Huff to break out too. Having two WRs potentially out doesn't make me feel good. Despite what people think about Cooper, he's been contributing more than every other WR except Matthews.
Joegrane
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 22 2015, 06:40 AM) *
About time for Huff to break out too. Having two WRs potentially out doesn't make me feel good. Despite what people think about Cooper, he's been contributing more than every other WR except Matthews.

Cooper is also a plus-performer on special teams and valuable blocker in the Red Zone.

Before people criticize him strongly they should remember he was a 5th round pick. Even though he is not likely to earn the $ in his current contract, he'll likely out-perform the expectations for a player in his draft spot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.