Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Giant's Fan Gets Knocked Out In Front Of His Girlfriend By Eagles Fan
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ

He even spit on him laugh.gif
D Rock
Not sure who the biggest idiot is here.

Is it the shit talking moron in the Sheli jersey? Or the criminal who hits him?

No, it's the fucking ass hole who posted it on this site as if it were funny.

IDIOT.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 22 2015, 11:12 AM) *
Not sure who the biggest idiot is here.

Is it the shit talking moron in the Sheli jersey? Or the criminal who hits him?

No, it's the fucking ass hole who posted it on this site as if it were funny.

IDIOT.

bowdown.gif
Robberson
Glad to see home field advantage is coming back. laugh.gif

Oh, and to the dipshits who complained about the post: believe it or not assholes, this is what happens when you talk shit in person and not over a keyboard. You actually have to deal with consequences. Pussies.
mcnabbulous
The exact response I expected from our resident figure skating expert.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 22 2015, 09:47 AM) *

Oh, and to the dipshits who complained about the post: believe it or not assholes, this is what happens when you talk shit in person and not over a keyboard. You actually have to deal with consequences. Pussies.

Talk shit, get dropped quick... He clearly forgot who's stadium he was in and I'm glad he was immediately reminded. Fuck the NYG and anybody that love em
mcnabbulous
The idea of fighting at NFL stadiums is barbaric and embarrassing. Especially when we have multiple incidents of severe brain injury, paralysis, and worse in recent years.

It's no surprise that two of the boards biggest knuckle draggers find it so amusing.

The Giants fan was an asshole. The Eagles fan was an idiot. It's all far too common.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 22 2015, 03:35 PM) *
Talk shit, get dropped quick... He clearly forgot who's stadium he was in and I'm glad he was immediately reminded. Fuck the NYG and anybody that love em

listening to the audio it is clear the guy was no threat and was not doing anything that required a fight...

On top of that he is a little guy........and with his girlfriend.....It is ridiculous that the guy hit him....but typical of a coward....beating up a little guy who never knew a fight had started...

I used to go to every Eagles Cowboys game with a buddy who was a cowboys fan and we talked shit to each other but he wore a cowboys jersey and no one said shot to us.....the fact that neither of us is small certainly helped...this animal is the pussy...not the guy who git hit...
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 22 2015, 12:47 PM) *

The pussy is the guy who picked on a little guy who was with his girlfriend....

There is no excuse for this.....the guy was harmless...
nephillymike
I don't have the link, but this guy was on the platform before getting on the train talking his C'mon Now Shit.

Then he does it on the train.

And continues to do it at the 69th St stop when he got off. (where this video was shot)

If someone can find the link of the prequel, please post it.

This guy deserved it.

He instigated it, not only at that scene, but prior to that.

It's the bar stool theory on full display.

I'm OK with it.
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 22 2015, 05:03 PM) *
I don't have the link, but this guy was on the platform before getting on the train talking his C'mon Now Shit.

Then he does it on the train.

And continues to do it at the 69th St stop when he got off. (where this video was shot)

If someone can find the link of the prequel, please post it.

This guy deserved it.

He instigated it, not only at that scene, but prior to that.

It's the bar stool theory on full display.

I'm OK with it.

Look at this clown... tossing his hat to the ground, throwing his fists in the air, squaring up, puffing out his chest, and talking mad shit... You can even see him push an Eagles fan 37 seconds in... He was trying to instigate a fight the entire time and now you bitches are crying because he got one laugh.gif

I can tell from the responses the posters in here who were bullied in school and stuffed in their locker every day... Still crying over all that lost lunch money laugh.gif

"Look at that criminal! That bully! Beating up a smaller guy! In front of a girl too! That barbarian of a man!"

Pussyboys...
Robberson
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 22 2015, 04:53 PM) *
The pussy is the guy who picked on a little guy who was with his girlfriend....

There is no excuse for this.....the guy was harmless...

After watching the last video JeeQ posted, care to alter your opinion? laugh.gif

We've all seen Giants fans like this at games - he wanted it, and he got it. The fact that he acted like that while he was alone with his girlfriend shows that he's truly a piece of shit. I hope he doesn't do that when he brings one of his kids to the game in the future - actually scratch that, I think he'll be staying away from the Linc from now on.

I don't condone assaulting other fans for no reason, and if I was there I would've ignored him, but this is a clear cut case of street justice.
D Rock
I don't care to alter my opinion at all.

It's the ugly (moronic) side of human nature. The Sheli is clearly a dick. But this is th real world. Actions have consequences. Adults know this.

I tell my 10 year old (when she knocks the snot out of her younger brother) when ADULTS do that shit, the go to jail. Physical assault is the response of simpletons.

There is no justification beyond saving life & limb.

IDIOTS
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 23 2015, 02:57 AM) *

It's the ugly (moronic) side of human nature. The Sheli is clearly a dick. But this is th real world. Actions have consequences. Adults know this.

I tell my 10 year old (when she knocks the snot out of her younger brother) when ADULTS do that shit, the go to jail. Physical assault is the response of simpletons.

IDIOTS

Bingo.
Pila
Sports is modern society's answer to appease our clan instincts without resorting to war. Force the primal instinct to a centre stage, and the let the rest of us battle vicariously through our chosen warriors.

It's important for civil society to keep it that way, otherwise we'll simply regress to the days of daily tribal conflict.

At the micro level, it's tempting to accept what took place here as just. But in order for civil society to hold up, the majority of society has to reject this behavior outright.

Only right thing to do here is prosecute the fella who assaulted Sheli.
Phits
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 23 2015, 08:49 AM) *
Sports is modern society's answer to appease our clan instincts without resorting to war. Force the primal instinct to a centre stage, and the let the rest of us battle vicariously through our chosen warriors.

It's important for civil society to keep it that way, otherwise we'll simply regress to the days of daily tribal conflict.

At the micro level, it's tempting to accept what took place here as just. But in order for civil society to hold up, the majority of society has to reject this behavior outright.

cheers.gif
Birdman420
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 23 2015, 02:57 AM) *

IDIOTS

Couldn't have been stated better

But perhaps you've got too much faith in humanity. As said above, Football is our modern version of the gladiator fights. People get hurt for much worse reasons across the world. I'm not surprised that my city has barbarity, The only thing I can do is not be the victim or perp in this types of situations.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 22 2015, 08:51 PM) *
After watching the last video JeeQ posted, care to alter your opinion? laugh.gif

We've all seen Giants fans like this at games - he wanted it, and he got it. The fact that he acted like that while he was alone with his girlfriend shows that he's truly a piece of shit. I hope he doesn't do that when he brings one of his kids to the game in the future - actually scratch that, I think he'll be staying away from the Linc from now on.

I don't condone assaulting other fans for no reason, and if I was there I would've ignored him, but this is a clear cut case of street justice.

As a matter of fact I do......if you ask for the bull....you get the horns...

the audio in the original clip sounded like he was just talking Giants Eagles smack....

The video shows he took a bite of a sandwich he could not chew....

I apologize...but the guy should still go to jail
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 23 2015, 08:49 AM) *

I don't endorse the behavior but it is now more understandable......not everyone has a firm grasp on the base behavior.

When you poke the bee's nest of an emotionally charged aftermath of a major sporting event you can expect to get stung by one or more of the less intelligent bees. It is human nature.

Should the guy who hit him be arrested and prosecuted? Absolutely. I can understand why he did what he did though. I am not excusing it or promoting it...but I get it.

Every action has a reaction.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 22 2015, 08:36 PM) *

Look at this clown... tossing his hat to the ground, throwing his fists in the air, squaring up, puffing out his chest, and talking mad shit... You can even see him push an Eagles fan 37 seconds in... He was trying to instigate a fight the entire time and now you bitches are crying because he got one laugh.gif

I can tell from the responses the posters in here who were bullied in school and stuffed in their locker every day... Still crying over all that lost lunch money laugh.gif

"Look at that criminal! That bully! Beating up a smaller guy! In front of a girl too! That barbarian of a man!"

Pussyboys...

hahaha....you are the epitome of internet tough guys......

Lets see....you beat up NFL players on a regular basis....are you superman?

You are either 12 or in prison.....As D Rock said, this is the real world.....you punch someone like that and you go to jail...it is not cool...it is not sweet....it is idiotic.....the only time you get into a fight is when you have to...not over a sporting event...

Now go see a psychiatrist to get you over the issues you have from getting stuffed in a locker every day...its ok...you are older now.

Lighten up Francis....
Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 23 2015, 03:32 PM) *
I don't endorse the behavior but it is now more understandable......not everyone has a firm grasp on the base behavior.

When you poke the bee's nest of an emotionally charged aftermath of a major sporting event you can expect to get stung by one or more of the less intelligent bees. It is human nature.

Should the guy who hit him be arrested and prosecuted? Absolutely. I can understand why he did what he did though. I am not excusing it or promoting it...but I get it.

Every action has a reaction.

I get it also.

I grew up in the streets of Lisbon, then on the port of Elizabeth NJ. Almost all conflict was settled by primal instinct.

But I didn't really learn to appreciate a well acclimated civil society until I began doing work in places where such idealist concepts are so removed from reality, personal tragedy is the only common norm to the personal experience.

Once civility is established into a functional society, only by its volition can it crumble. Lebanon is a good reminder just how easy sect mentality willing to forego the order of civil process can destroy a thriving civilization. While I don't think the US' fabric of civil society hinges on a subway fight between drunk fans, the attitude we take as a whole in judgement of these behaviors does.
Robberson
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 23 2015, 07:49 AM) *

Orwell couldn't have said it better. cheers.gif

The guy should be prosecuted, and like I said if I was there I would've ignored him, as 99% of us would. But I certainly don't feel sorry for She-li.
Pila
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 23 2015, 05:17 PM) *
Orwell couldn't have said it better. cheers.gif

The guy should be prosecuted, and like I said if I was there I would've ignored him, as 99% of us would. But I certainly don't feel sorry for She-li.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 23 2015, 10:27 AM) *
As a matter of fact I do......if you ask for the bull....you get the horns...

the audio in the original clip sounded like he was just talking Giants Eagles smack....

The video shows he took a bite of a sandwich he could not chew....

I apologize...but the guy should still go to jail

Thank You RF!!

I worry about this place some times.

That asshole deserved what he got. Plain and simple.

If a court of law says the puncher deserves a night in jail for it, so be it, but I coach with a few cops and they sure as hell wouldn't press the issue.

What about him pushing the one guy? Does that guy serve time if he slugs him post push?

I feel like Norm Peterson in Cheers listening to Cliffy opine about the history of violence in society and the ills it feeds.

Talk about over analysis.

Sometimes the knowledge that you will get decked if you act like an asshole is a deterrent for asshole behavior and it saves the numerous others who had to listen to this clown from having to listen to him next time.

Is this guy more or less likely to act that way the next time he slithers into town?

And no, I am not one who condones thug behavior on opposing teams' fans. I am embarrassed by most of these types of things.

And I am not someone who gets into fights often. I treat others with respect, here as if you met me in person. Other than a few bench clearing brawls in softball and baseball back in the day, nothing much happening here.

But to not say this guy got what he deserved, that boggles my mind.
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 23 2015, 09:28 PM) *
But to not say this guy got what he deserved, that boggles my mind.

Whatever happened to "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names can never hurt me."

Resorting to violence is never the solution. The guy may have been a dick, but clocking him is not the answer. We aren't Neanderthals. If somebody talks smack to you, talk shit back. No need to escalate the situation further.

If a court of law says the puncher deserves a night in jail for it, so be it, but I coach with a few cops and they sure as hell wouldn't press the issue.

They wouldn't have to press the issue. It's assault. The 'victim' makes the call.
Pila
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 24 2015, 03:13 AM) *
We aren't Neanderthals.

Neanderthals were a peaceful hominid, relatively speaking with its homo cousin. They don't deserve being compared to today's less refined, subway dwellers. wink.gif
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 23 2015, 10:52 PM) *
Neanderthals were a peaceful hominid, relatively speaking with its homo cousin.

Is that a politically incorrect comment? laugh.gif
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 24 2015, 08:00 AM) *

No doubt one of the more flamboyant dressers of that era!!
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 24 2015, 02:00 PM) *

Not in a Dance Off. devil03.gif
JeeQ
A few of you are softer than an Asante Samuel tackle laugh.gif
Robberson
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 24 2015, 03:24 PM) *
A few of you are softer than an Asante Samuel tackle laugh.gif

Just don't say that to him in person. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.