Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yo X, it just me and you and a dog named blue
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
The official tally was 10-2 to stay with Bradford. Not just stay with him for a while, but stay with him for the entire season!!

Eyrie gets a tie, as he had a hybrid answer.

However, the Scot had a great idea.

Allowing for a game for injury to Sanchez, it is interesting to play Sam up until the point of no draft return. Which would be one game less than 50%, allowing in case he has to come back in if Sanchez gets dinged.

So according to that, CAR would be his last chance!!

Seriously, if he looks bad again, at 3-4 with another bad QB showing, we ain't going anywhere.

Pull the plug on him, put Sanchez in, and since everyone knows Sanchez isn't as good as Bradford, our results would be below what Bradford would bring, and our draft position would improve for the inevitable rebuild and we get a pick back.

As Peyton says in the commercial, "I like it". (Chicken Parm you taste soo good)

I find it interesting that people are more than willing to be patient with a "young" QB coming off injury in an a new system when he has 57 starts to his career, 6 in the current system, but are impatient with a "young" QB, coming off injury with 70 starts, 8 in the current system. Give Bradford the 10 remaining this year, and maybe the young QB with 67 career starts will be judged differently.

We'll see.

At some point. Chip owes it to his team to play the guy who gives them the best chance to win and has earned the right to be the QB.

Maybe Bradford rewards his loyalty.

We'll see.
mcnabbulous
Sanchez gives them zero chance to win a SB. Chip has already decided that. He's not pulling Bradford until he is absolutely sure it's the case with him too.
xsv
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 21 2015, 08:41 PM) *
Sanchez gives them zero chance to win a SB. Chip has already decided that. He's not pulling Bradford until he is absolutely sure it's the case with him too.

A couple more 3 interception games with zero accuracy on anything beyond 10 yards ought to do it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.