Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carolina against the pass
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nd9kel
The Panters rank #18 in pass defense, allowing 241 ypg.

I have great faith in our pass protection now. So I'm thinking we can move via the pass ok.

Their run D is pretty good allowing 96 ypg. So I'm thinking we will need the pass to open up the run, which isn't traditional thinking. But we have the most untraditional offensive philosophy, so there's that.

We need Sam to revert to his lifetime tendency to not throw up interceptions big time this week.
Phits
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Oct 21 2015, 10:06 AM) *
We need Sam to revert to his lifetime tendency to not throw up interceptions big time this week.

While his accuracy has been disappointing, INT's have been my biggest concern with Bradford thus far. For somebody who had a reputation for protecting the ball, the INT's have been a head scratcher.
nd9kel
Believe me, no one is scratching his head harder than Sam. He's banked on a nice, new agreement at the end of the year. 10 games plus any playoff games are left. It's in his power to make us all forget the first six games...which, ironically find us in first place.

On the other hand, I fully expect the D to have a field day. Cam IS their run game, and you can't make a living in the NFL depending on your QB to more than just a threat to run. It will be enjoyable seeing us destroy their offense.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.