Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All right people. The time has come
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
It is likely to be a real tight race to the division title and/or last wild card spot.

A difference in one game in the W column will likely be the difference in our fate. Add that it's a conference game and the tiebreaker implications and the likelihood goes up slightly.

If our season depends on a win Sunday, who do YOU start at QB and why?

For me, I go with Sanchez.

What I saw with my eyes last year was a better QB than what I've seen of Bradford here and frankly what I saw in Bradford's career.

Not that Sanchez is top two tier. He isn't. Could he be? The odds are against it, but not impossible in this offense.

But I've been listening to a ton of excuses about Bradford not playing for a while and being rusty, and about him only having 6 games in this offense, about his injuries etc.

To his credit, Bradford seems like a stand up guy. I would like for him to do well and show those skills.

However, Sanchez was off for a year, with a significant injury to his throwing shoulder, an injury that has a greater impact on QB play that a torn knee, and he had 0 games in this offense when he came in after a year off and performed at an average level. Who is to say that with his arm being stronger in year two off injury and another year in the system and playing with a GOOD DEFENSE, that he can't be good enough to get it done. With our defense playing like they have this year, he gets two more wins last year.

I've seen nothing from Bradford that gives me any hope that he will play at that level. His accuracy and decision making fall way off the longer he has to throw. If it's a five yard check down Chalie, he's your man. But to stay in the pocket, go through a few reads and find the open WR down field and throw an accurate pass? Not Sam.

Sadly, I think he is what his stats said he was. A lower tier QB with happy feet that isn't gutty enough to hang in there and get it done. I wish it were different as Lord knows we need a franchise QB, but it isn't.

The question is, when to pull the plug?

The way our D is playing, adequate QB play may win Sunday night, but I don't think Sam's play does.

Sanchez it is. If nothing else, you would have given him the opportunity to compete for the job fair and square. Bradford has not earned exclusive rights.

Time for the Sanchize.

Anyone?
mcnabbulous
I don't know how much time you spent drafting that up, but you're wasting your time. Chip isn't switching to Sanchez. It's just not happening.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 20 2015, 09:19 PM) *
I don't know how much time you spent drafting that up, but you're wasting your time. Chip isn't switching to Sanchez. It's just not happening.

I didn't ask what you think Chip would do.

If your ass is on the line, what do you do?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 20 2015, 10:15 PM) *
It is likely to be a real tight race to the division title and/or last wild card spot.

A difference in one game in the W column will likely be the difference in our fate. Add that it's a conference game and the tiebreaker implications and the likelihood goes up slightly.

What I saw with my eyes last year was a better QB than what I've seen of Bradford here and frankly what I saw in Bradford's career.

Not that Sanchez is top two tier. He isn't. Could he be? The odds are against it, but not impossible in this offense.

But I've been listening to a ton of excuses about Bradford not playing for a while and being rusty, and about him only having 6 games in this offense, about his injuries etc.

To his credit, Bradford seems like a stand up guy. I would like for him to do well and show those skills.

However, Sanchez was off for a year, with a significant injury to his throwing shoulder, an injury that has a greater impact on QB play that a torn knee, and he had 0 games in this offense when he came in after a year off and performed at an average level. Who is to say that with his arm being stronger in year two off injury and another year in the system and playing with a GOOD DEFENSE, that he can't be good enough to get it done. With our defense playing like they have this year, he gets two more wins last year.

I've seen nothing from Bradford that gives me any hope that he will play at that level. His accuracy and decision making fall way off the longer he has to throw. If it's a five yard check down Chalie, he's your man. But to stay in the pocket, go through a few reads and find the open WR down field and throw an accurate pass? Not Sam.

Sadly, I think he is what his stats said he was. A lower tier QB with happy feet that isn't gutty enough to hang in there and get it done. I wish it were different as Lord knows we need a franchise QB, but it isn't.

The way our D is playing, adequate QB play may win Sunday night, but I don't think Sam's play does.

Sanchez it is. If nothing else, you would have given him the opportunity to compete for the job fair and square. Bradford has not earned exclusive rights.

Time for the Sanchize.

Anyone?

I don't know what you were smoking or drinking while you typed that but when did Sanchez play so damn well last year that Kelly decided to say screw it and go get another QB in spite of this great Sanchez play?

They got another QB for a reason.....apparently you forgot the Dallas and Seattle games at the end of last year....in crunch time when we needed to win but were won over by his last Giants game...

He is a great backup....

The important part of this season is to see if Bradford can be the guy......if not they move on...why, now that his line is protecting him, would you end the experiment? Do you really think that Sanchez would carry this offense?

the backup is always the most popular in Philly......sheesh..

nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 20 2015, 09:32 PM) *
I don't know what you were smoking or drinking while you typed that but when did Sanchez play so damn well last year that Kelly decided to say screw it and go get another QB in spite of this great Sanchez play?

They got another QB for a reason.....apparently you forgot the Dallas and Seattle games at the end of last year....in crunch time when we needed to win but were won over by his last Giants game...

He is a great backup....

The important part of this season is to see if Bradford can be the guy......if not they move on...why, now that his line is protecting him, would you end the experiment? Do you really think that Sanchez would carry this offense?

the backup is always the most popular in Philly......sheesh..

http://www.nfl.com/player/marksanchez/7985...ogs?season=2014

http://www.nfl.com/player/sambradford/497095/gamelogs

Game by game and overall, Sanchez was the better QB in comparison. If you allow for slight improvements with a stronger arm and another year in the system, the upside grows.

That collapse you speak of, with this year's defense, he would have gotten by by putting up 27 points vs. DAL and 24 points on WAS with two wins. SEA happens to just about every QB. If you bring us his bad game vs DAL, don't throw away his great game vs. DAL, nor throw out Bradford poor showing vs. them.

Sanchez deserves the shot to see if he can do better. Our season deserves that shot also.

It may or may not work out, but he deserves a shot.

There is nothing Bradford has done that says he deserves the exclusive shot at the starting job, especially while playing as the 27th rated starting QB in a system and for a coach that brings out the best in QB's. He just put up passer ratings of 88 and 61 against the 32nd and 28th ranked defenses in the NFL.

If he can't do it against the dregs of the league, it ain't likely he does it against the cream.

Time to put the Sanchize tag on him!!
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 20 2015, 09:21 PM) *
I didn't ask what you think Chip would do.

If your ass is on the line, what do you do?

I'd stick with Bradford until there is definitive reason not to. At this point, Sanchez only offers a moderate upgrade at best. That's not worth it for the long term.

It's conceding that you aren't trying to win a SB. Bradford still offers more upside, simply as a result of his ability to make all the throws.
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 20 2015, 10:32 PM) *
They got another QB for a reason.....apparently you forgot the Dallas and Seattle games at the end of last year....in crunch time when we needed to win

Don't forget the Washington game. That late game INT was a post season killer.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 20 2015, 10:04 PM) *
I'd stick with Bradford until there is definitive reason not to. At this point, Sanchez only offers a moderate upgrade at best. That's not worth it for the long term.

It's conceding that you aren't trying to win a SB. Bradford still offers more upside, simply as a result of his ability to make all the throws.

Is the definitive reason when we're out of the playoffs?

What is the definitive reason?

One more bad game?

What would you say?

On the back burner here, is we get a 4th back if he plays less than 50% of the snaps.

Does that enter into the equation?

To me only slightly, but I put it in the mix.
mcnabbulous
Definitive reason would be more than 6 games. I can't really say beyond that. Sanchez doesn't have a championship arm. Bradford does.

I'm not one to hedge my bets.

samaroo
Bradford starts all year for me. Every snap. If he sucks the whole way, we're not winning the SB this year. (That's your metric, right? It's SB or bust every year?)

The alternative is to put in Sanchez, presumably because he gives us a shot at being better. SB champions better? C'mon, Mikey, you know that's no even close to reality, right?

If he ends up turning this around and being the QB we hoped for, we win. If he doesn't and he isn't, we send him packing and keep looking. We've already found Sanchez. He's a great back-up QB, but that's as far as it goes with him. Neither Bradford right now or Sanchez at his best is bringing us a Lombardi, so why even go down that road? Bradford later might.

Let me ask you a question back, Mike: If you knew for a fact we would win a SB, would you be willing to suck for 2-3 years first?
Zero
Agree with samaroo ... you're not really Samaroo Bradford, are you? laugh.gif

The definitive reason is to find out if your initial evaluation of Bradford was right. You're not doing the franchise any favors by pulling the plug on someone your instincts and research told you was a potential franchise QB. All things need to be considered, the good and the bad, the stats and the intangibles. Is he pressing or still rusty or is he just an average to below average QB?

BTW, I don't think Chip sticking with him is being stubborn. He sure isn't showing that with Smith and that doesn't fit with how he dealt with either Shady or DJax. He sees him in the locker room, practice, film room, meetings and likely talks with him and has a sense of what's going on inside his head. Because it seems like his foibles are not a product of his skill set but of his brain.

I stick with him.
SAM I Am
I'm committed to Bradford at this point, win or lose. Most likely, he'll be done before the end of the season anyway, but not because Chip decides to sit him.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 20 2015, 10:55 PM) *
http://www.nfl.com/player/marksanchez/7985...ogs?season=2014

http://www.nfl.com/player/sambradford/497095/gamelogs

Game by game and overall, Sanchez was the better QB in comparison. If you allow for slight improvements with a stronger arm and another year in the system, the upside grows.

That collapse you speak of, with this year's defense, he would have gotten by by putting up 27 points vs. DAL and 24 points on WAS with two wins. SEA happens to just about every QB. If you bring us his bad game vs DAL, don't throw away his great game vs. DAL, nor throw out Bradford poor showing vs. them.

Sanchez deserves the shot to see if he can do better. Our season deserves that shot also.

It may or may not work out, but he deserves a shot.

There is nothing Bradford has done that says he deserves the exclusive shot at the starting job, especially while playing as the 27th rated starting QB in a system and for a coach that brings out the best in QB's. He just put up passer ratings of 88 and 61 against the 32nd and 28th ranked defenses in the NFL.

If he can't do it against the dregs of the league, it ain't likely he does it against the cream.

Time to put the Sanchize tag on him!!

So we give the guy we thought might be a franchise guy 6 games but Sanchez gets a pass after 8?

Thank God you don't run this team.....lol

Bradford is a risk but you don't determine his viability after being out for so long and coming back off his injuries as a 6 game experiment.....you play him out for the season....it is far more important for the long term...you are looking at the unrealistic short term....it is not like the season started as the SB being a realistic ending...sure it could happen but it was never a highly probable outcome. I still expect this team to do well and stand by my prediction but once the playoffs start they are still in need of some pieces....

The next 3 years are their window
HobbEs
I would ride Bradford the rest of the way and get my USC hat ready if things go south.
CT_Eagle
I keep Bradford in for the remainder of the season. I know the results have been disappointing so far but you have to keep going with Bradford. This team is not winning a Super Bowl with Sanchez and Sanchez is not the QB of the future. Chip needs to go with Bradford so that Chip can decide if he needs to make QB a priority in the offseason.
Phits
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Oct 21 2015, 09:15 AM) *
I keep Bradford in for the remainder of the season. I know the results have been disappointing so far but you have to keep going with Bradford. This team is not winning a Super Bowl with Sanchez and Sanchez is not the QB of the future. Chip needs to go with Bradford so that Chip can decide if he needs to make QB a priority in the offseason.

Agree entirely.
nd9kel
14 Bradford
1 Buttchez

I see a trend....
Birdwatcher

Time for the Sanchize.

Anyone?

He had eight games last year and did nothing, so now he will be better? I think not.

xsv
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 20 2015, 11:04 PM) *

We're not talking about the long term. We obviously need a franchize qb for the long term. Bradford certainly isn't that guy.

We're talking about THIS year. Sanchez proved he could play better than what we're getting from Bradford.
xsv
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Oct 21 2015, 11:44 AM) *
He had eight games last year and did nothing, so now he will be better? I think not.

He played better last year than Bradford is this year in every single passing statistic.

Plus, Bradford's a pussy.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 21 2015, 02:25 PM) *
We're not talking about the long term. We obviously need a franchize qb for the long term. Bradford certainly isn't that guy.

We're talking about THIS year. Sanchez proved he could play better than what we're getting from Bradford.

Playing Sanchez is a concession that the season is over. It's not worth it.
xsv
I'm with you. At least Sanchez had some heart, and throws the balls downfield accurately. I think he gives us the best chance this year.

We still need a franchize qb for the long haul, but he's the better QB right now. Bradford is a bum.

Time for the Sanchize.

Anyone?

xsv
QUOTE (samaroo @ Oct 21 2015, 01:57 AM) *
The alternative is to put in Sanchez, presumably because he gives us a shot at being better. SB champions better? C'mon, Mikey, you know that's no even close to reality, right?

If he ends up turning this around and being the QB we hoped for, we win. If he doesn't and he isn't, we send him packing and keep looking. We've already found Sanchez. He's a great back-up QB, but that's as far as it goes with him. Neither Bradford right now or Sanchez at his best is bringing us a Lombardi, so why even go down that road? Bradford later might.

Let me ask you a question back, Mike: If you knew for a fact we would win a SB, would you be willing to suck for 2-3 years first?

Better chances than we have with Bradford, I'm certain. If Bradford hasn't turned it around by now, he's not going to. He's had 6 regular season games plus preseason and he's sucked through it all except 1 quarter.

Eyrie
I'm devious.

I check when we lose the rights to get the Rams third, and I play Bradford until that point. If he's showing enough signs of improvement then I stick with him to see if he can be my QB going forward and hope that we can make the playoffs.

If he doesn't, then I sit Bradford and play Sanchez in the knowledge that we'll be competitive but not good enough, which will help my 2016 draft position without being too obvious about it (ie I'm not bringing Tebow back). And everyone who claims this is a rebuilding season should be on board with that.
D Rock
I'm responding to the initial post before I read the other replies...

There is ZERO QUESTION in my mind that Bradford is the guy I start with my "ass on the line."

Sanchez sucks. Bradford has not played well, but his current level of play is pretty much Sanchez's ceiling.

At least w Bradford, there's hope it can and will get better. With Sanchez, we know what we'll get.

Honestly, you people need to get a dose of some perspective.
xsv
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 21 2015, 03:27 PM) *
Playing Sanchez is a concession that the season is over. It's not worth it.

Playing Bradford is a concession that the season is over. It's not worth it, either.

Might as well play the guy that has proven he can play better rather than the guy we hope can play better.
xsv
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 21 2015, 03:35 PM) *
Bradford has not played well, but his current level of play is pretty much Sanchez's ceiling.

Sanchez played better last year than Bradford has this year in every passing statistical category.

D Rock
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 21 2015, 07:38 PM) *
Playing Bradford is a concession that the season is over. It's not worth it, either.

Might as well play the guy that has proven he can play better rather than the guy we hope can play better.

Man, you've gone off the deep end.

Sanchez? Really?

please...

rolleyes.gif
xsv
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 21 2015, 03:40 PM) *
Man, you've gone off the deep end.

Sanchez? Really?

please...

rolleyes.gif

He's no savior, that's true. He's just better than Bradford has played throughout his career.

Bradford isn't the savior, either. And he hasn't even played as well as Sanchez did last year. How in the world you guys are still holding out hope that he's going to suddenly becomes this great QB when all of his stats are inline with his career averages is beyond me.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 21 2015, 02:38 PM) *

I disagree. The guy that has proven he can play better has no upside. The guy that we hope can play better has upside. That's really what it comes down to.

Chip determined that we couldn't win a SB with Sanchez or Foles as our QB. He hopes that isn't the case with Bradford. While Bradford may be proving that he isn't the answer, putting Sanchez in isn't an option for a coach that still is hoping to win a SB this season.

Until that hope is gone, Bradford will be the guy.
D Rock
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 21 2015, 08:44 PM) *
He's no savior, that's true. He's just better than Bradford has played throughout his career.

Bradford isn't the savior, either. And he hasn't even played as well as Sanchez did last year. How in the world you guys are still holding out hope that he's going to suddenly becomes this great QB when all of his stats are inline with his career averages is beyond me.

The first 3 games, the O line didn't show up. We lead the league in dropped passes. The running game was nonexistent but for 2 of our 6 games. Play calling is so predictable my 10 year old daughter is calling the play just by viewing the formation.

WTF dude?!?!?

Sanchez?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
xsv
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 21 2015, 04:40 PM) *
The first 3 games, the O line didn't show up. We lead the league in dropped passes. The running game was nonexistent but for 2 of our 6 games. Play calling is so predictable my 10 year old daughter is calling the play just by viewing the formation.

WTF dude?!?!?

Sanchez?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

All of his stats are in line with his career averages. He's 27, and has never really shown that he could live up to expectations.

He's a bust. He's proven his whole career is a bust.

WTF, dude? How long do you hold out hope that the guy will turn it around?

Sanchez is not our QBOTF. But he sure as hell is better than Bradford.
Phits
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 21 2015, 03:35 PM) *
I'm devious.

I check when we lose the rights to get the Rams third, and I play Bradford until that point. If he's showing enough signs of improvement then I stick with him to see if he can be my QB going forward and hope that we can make the playoffs.

If he doesn't, then I sit Bradford and play Sanchez in the knowledge that we'll be competitive but not good enough, which will help my 2016 draft position without being too obvious about it (ie I'm not bringing Tebow back). And everyone who claims this is a rebuilding season should be on board with that.

This sounds very reasonable.

*We will be 're-tooling' until we find our QB of the future
Phits
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 21 2015, 03:44 PM) *
And he hasn't even played as well as Sanchez did last year.

You need to find a different word. Sanchez did not play well last season.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 21 2015, 07:54 AM) *
So we give the guy we thought might be a franchise guy 6 games but Sanchez gets a pass after 8?

Thank God you don't run this team.....lol

Bradford is a risk but you don't determine his viability after being out for so long and coming back off his injuries as a 6 game experiment.....you play him out for the season....it is far more important for the long term...you are looking at the unrealistic short term....it is not like the season started as the SB being a realistic ending...sure it could happen but it was never a highly probable outcome. I still expect this team to do well and stand by my prediction but once the playoffs start they are still in need of some pieces....

The next 3 years are their window

I didn't give Sanchez a pass. If Sam put up Sanchez numbers so far, I wouldn't be calling for a change.

Again, he just played the 28th and 32nd best defenses in the NFL. And the 28th was missing a few starters.

Think about that.

The next three years now?

Is this Sam Hinkie??

I think you over estimate the number who thought Bradford was the franchise QB. Sure many were impressed and hopeful after the one half of one preseason football game he put up, but some thought he just might be what his stats says he was.

Hopefully not.

We'll count you as a go with Sam no matter what vote. I haven't read the rest of this thread yet but it seems you have the early majority.
nephillymike
QUOTE (samaroo @ Oct 21 2015, 12:57 AM) *
Bradford starts all year for me. Every snap. If he sucks the whole way, we're not winning the SB this year. (That's your metric, right? It's SB or bust every year?)

If you guaranteed me a SB in 2018, then yes, tank this year, tank next year and build it up.

However, we won't suck that bad to get the prime picks and we won't suck that bad and have Chip still here.

But yes, in a vacuum, give me two 3-13 years and a SB win in 2018.
xsv
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 21 2015, 06:50 PM) *
You need to find a different word. Sanchez did not play well last season.

You're right.

As bad a Sanchez was last year, Bradford has been WORSE this year.

:-)
D Rock
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 21 2015, 09:08 PM) *
WTF, dude? How long do you hold out hope that the guy will turn it around?

I hold out hope that he "will turn it around" so long as Mark Fucking Sanchez is the only viable alternative.

Why?

Because I'm not an idiot.

tongue.gif
xsv
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 22 2015, 12:07 PM) *
I hold out hope that he "will turn it around" so long as Mark Fucking Sanchez is the only viable alternative.

Why?

Because I'm not an idiot.

tongue.gif

Mark Fucking Sanchez

Sam Fucking Bradford.

Same fucking difference, except that Sanchez has some balls and Bradford is a pussy.
samaroo
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 22 2015, 09:45 AM) *
If you guaranteed me a SB in 2018, then yes, tank this year, tank next year and build it up.

However, we won't suck that bad to get the prime picks and we won't suck that bad and have Chip still here.

But yes, in a vacuum, give me two 3-13 years and a SB win in 2018.

Your answer surprises me, as it seems to contradict your Sanchez over Bradford thinking. Playing Bradford this year is the only option that doesn't hurt our future. Why would you give up on the potential of having a franchise QB (even if it's only 1% chance) to get marginally better QB production.

Also, Sanchez played better than his career numbers last year. That doesn't mean he will this year, too. If past success meant future success, Foles would be looking forward to his 2nd SB MVP award this season!
Zero
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 22 2015, 06:08 PM) *
Mark Fucking Sanchez

Sam Fucking Bradford.

Same fucking difference, except that Sanchez has some balls and Bradford is a pussy.

We've seen him stand in there knowing he was going to take a monster hit, seen him take the hit and get up for the next play.
xsv
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 23 2015, 05:53 AM) *
We've seen him stand in there knowing he was going to take a monster hit, seen him take the hit and get up for the next play.

Bobby Hoying did that on occasion as well. It's part of the job. For the most part, though, he's a pussy.
xsv
QUOTE (samaroo @ Oct 23 2015, 02:53 AM) *
Your answer surprises me, as it seems to contradict your Sanchez over Bradford thinking. Playing Bradford this year is the only option that doesn't hurt our future. Why would you give up on the potential of having a franchise QB (even if it's only 1% chance) to get marginally better QB production.

Also, Sanchez played better than his career numbers last year. That doesn't mean he will this year, too. If past success meant future success, Foles would be looking forward to his 2nd SB MVP award this season!

Because there is a 0% chance Bradford is the guy.
nephillymike
QUOTE (samaroo @ Oct 23 2015, 01:53 AM) *

You lost me here Sammy.

How doesn't playing Bradford this year hurt our future?

How does playing Sanchez this year hurt our future?

Sanchez played better than his career numbers because QB's play significantly better than there career numbers in this offense. Well, most QB's play significantly better than their career numbers in this offense..........

The guy just put up a 60 passer rating against the 28th rated D in the league, with a few injured starters to boot, AND he had all the time in the world to throw.

If he plays around this level of incompetence from here on out, you just keep him in, no matter what the consequences?

For what purpose?
samaroo
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 24 2015, 10:08 AM) *
You lost me here Sammy.

How doesn't playing Bradford this year hurt our future?

How does playing Sanchez this year hurt our future?

Sanchez played better than his career numbers because QB's play significantly better than there career numbers in this offense. Well, most QB's play significantly better than their career numbers in this offense..........

The guy just put up a 60 passer rating against the 28th rated D in the league, with a few injured starters to boot, AND he had all the time in the world to throw.

If he plays around this level of incompetence from here on out, you just keep him in, no matter what the consequences?

For what purpose?

For the purpose of making damn sure we need a new QB. I mean damn certain. This team, like most, is in the hunt for a franchise QB. Bradford hasn't played well, but there are some caveats there for most people. What if it is rust? Or nerves? Or familiarity? What if it's fixable? What if we bench him and he figures it out playing for the Browns next year?

Even if any of these things is the longest of shots, I think you have to try. We need a QB. We know Sanchez is not it. We also only know Bradford probably isn't.
xsv
QUOTE (samaroo @ Oct 25 2015, 02:52 PM) *
For the purpose of making damn sure we need a new QB. I mean damn certain. This team, like most, is in the hunt for a franchise QB. Bradford hasn't played well, but there are some caveats there for most people. What if it is rust? Or nerves? Or familiarity? What if it's fixable? What if we bench him and he figures it out playing for the Browns next year?

Even if any of these things is the longest of shots, I think you have to try. We need a QB. We know Sanchez is not it. We also only know Bradford probably isn't.

There are caveats there for some of the Philadelphia hopfull. "Most people" across the country would agree that they are sure he's not the guy. We're well beyond rust, nerves of familiarity. And this far into his career, its likely not fixable.

Sanchez suck, too, but at least he has the balls for the position.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.