Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did Bradford even make a single great play?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
I wanted to go back and take a closer look at Samantha's game. Going through the highlights, and so far, the only thing I can find is the play where he hung in there with a free in his face and delivered a perfect strike to a wide open Matthews.... for a 6 yard gain.

I think he had one other one to Ertz, that I'd like to take another look at. Other than that, I'm not finding much.
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 20 2015, 08:04 AM) *
I wanted to go back and take a closer look at Samantha's game. Going through the highlights, and so far, the only thing I can find is the play where he hung in there with a free in his face and delivered a perfect strike to a wide open Matthews.... for a 6 yard gain.

Oh wait, do you mean the one Matthews fumbled (AGAIN) or the one he dropped flat out on the first series...and yes i mean DROPPED before he got his clocked cleaned because he was afraid to take a hit.

What people hate is all the love Cooper is getting which I could care less about BUT he's getting the love because Matthews is absolutely useless to date.

Did I mention the one crosser he actually CAUGHT, did NOT fumble BUT instead of turning UP FIELD for an easy first down he ran laterally to try and avoid all contact only to come up 3 yards short?
xsv
QUOTE (Speed_Kills @ Oct 20 2015, 05:34 PM) *
Oh wait, do you mean the one Matthews fumbled (AGAIN) or the one he dropped flat out on the first series...and yes i mean DROPPED before he got his clocked cleaned because he was afraid to take a hit.

What people hate is all the love Cooper is getting which I could care less about BUT he's getting the love because Matthews is absolutely useless to date.

Did I mention the one crosser he actually CAUGHT, did NOT fumble BUT instead of turning UP FIELD for an easy first down he ran laterally to try and avoid all contact only to come up 3 yards short?

Yes, fuck Jordan Matthews too. I haven't seen all this potential everyone's talking about, he's got hands of stone and makes boneheaded plays like what you described all the time.

He's almost as bad as Bradford.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.