Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We may suck, but....
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
They suck worse.

And at least our defensive (minus maxwell) played well.

FUCK the VaGinas!
samaroo
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 20 2015, 01:12 PM) *
They suck worse.

And at least our defensive (minus maxwell) played well.

FUCK the VaGinas!

Maxwell made a few blunders, and they were all highlighted, but played okay for most of the game, I thought. Besides, with the guys up front playing this well, we could win with Sconces and Nnamdi back there!
D Rock
Maxwell sucked balls. He was covering a gimpy receiver who's slow when healthy and got picked on until Eli wet his pants. He was the worst player on the field to my eyes.

At least 5-7 times, while the rest of the D is gang tackling, he dances around the edge of the pile with half hearted swipes at the ball. He looks disinterested. He doesn't hit. But makes up for it by sucking in coverage. Fuck him.
xsv
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 20 2015, 12:22 AM) *
Maxwell sucked balls. He was covering a gimpy receiver who's slow when healthy and got picked on until Eli wet his pants. He was the worst player on the field to my eyes.

At least 5-7 times, while the rest of the D is gang tackling, he dances around the edge of the pile with half hearted swipes at the ball. He looks disinterested. He doesn't hit. But makes up for it by sucking in coverage. Fuck him.

Agreed. Luckily Carroll and Thurmond have been picking up his slack, but Rowe needs to take his job soon.
samaroo
I'll have to watch that game again. Maybe I was just excited because our D was playing so great. I'm going to sleep tonight with a smile on my face thinking about all those NY RBs getting stuffed in the backfield, and Eli grimacing with our guys all up in his face!

Also, Jenkins is the man.

Also, Carroll played great, not just the INT either.

Also, who knew Mufasa could cover anyone, let alone get a pick!

Also, Logan and Cox are not human. I would proudly carry their children.

Also, it was great to see all the PA from under centre.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 20 2015, 12:22 AM) *

ummm.....Maxwell covered Randle quite a bit and Beckham at times.....

He did not dance a round Jennings when he broke through......he made the tackle and got crushed but he did stop him...

Beckham had 61 and Randle had 44.......nobody played poorly in the secondary and several sacks and the grounding penalties were coverage sacks...
nd9kel
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 20 2015, 12:15 AM) *
ummm.....Maxwell covered Randle quite a bit and Beckham at times.....

He did not dance a round Jennings when he broke through......he made the tackle and got crushed but he did stop him...

Beckham had 61 and Randle had 44.......nobody played poorly in the secondary and several sacks and the grounding penalties were coverage sacks...

Stop trying to use logic with this bunch of experts who lettered in Tiddlywinks in high school.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.