Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bradford blows
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Just horrible, horrible, qb play.

I think he's a pussy. All the talentcin the world but is a pussy. I'd rather play Sanchez.

Thank goodness for the well above average play from the defense, other than Maxwell.
Phits
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 19 2015, 10:16 PM) *
I think he's a pussy.

That's the wrong word to describe Bradford. After the beating he took from the OL miscues, he's far from a pussy.
xsv
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 19 2015, 10:19 PM) *
That's the wrong word to describe Bradford. After the beating he took from the OL miscues, he's far from a pussy.

He's afraid to take a hit. Every time a guy gets close, he throws a terrible ball.

First long pass of the second half was a terrible throw, too.

Phits
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 19 2015, 10:23 PM) *
He's afraid to take a hit. Every time a guy gets close, he throws a terrible ball.

He hung around for that strike to Matthews.....if only that fuk-tard would hold on to the bloody ball.
nephillymike
He's not good enough for a run.

We'd be better with Sanchez.

And THAT is a sad statement.
Pila
He did not play well today. No. This game had everything for the record books to embarrass the pathetic Jintz.

Defense was incredible.
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 19 2015, 10:23 PM) *

Your a fucking idiot dude. Watch the fucking game sober before you post! You want to talk about pussies talk about Jordan Matthews! Every time that dude touches the ball around contact he drops it!

Yeah Sam sailed one and under threw the last one so ok he blows. Does that make you feel better now?

Man is there such a thing as a good Eagles board to talk to intelligent fans?
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 19 2015, 11:29 PM) *
He did not play well today. No. This game had everything for the record books to embarrass the pathetic Jintz.

Defense was incredible.

Correct!

Eli was bad too BUT his team lost!

Sam would be the first to say he wants the 1st and last int back, the 2nd one was clearly on Cooper.

All in all they ran it well, played great D and made enough plays in the air to win convincingly.

1st place after week six....who saw that coming after week 2???
nd9kel
27-7 Did anybody REALLY see that coming?

And people are mad because it wasn't 41-7?
Phits
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Oct 19 2015, 11:53 PM) *

The final score isn't the issue as much as the sloppy offensive play. Leaving points on the field is not the make up of a good team. Luckily the rest of our division blows, so we have some more time to get our shit together.
Pila
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Oct 20 2015, 04:53 AM) *

I gotta say, the defense is starting to look like the real deal.

Offensively, Bradford has to play better. He's the only one holding this team back right now.
xsv
QUOTE (Speed_Kills @ Oct 19 2015, 11:50 PM) *
Your a fucking idiot dude. Watch the fucking game sober before you post! You want to talk about pussies talk about Jordan Matthews! Every time that dude touches the ball around contact he drops it!

Yeah Sam sailed one and under threw the last one so ok he blows. Does that make you feel better now?

Man is there such a thing as a good Eagles board to talk to intelligent fans?

LOL

Yeah, ok. You're as bad at those blind and clueless Teblow fans if you are still defending him after this game. Teblow would have played better in this game than Samantha did.

Terrible, terrible qb play. Worst I've seen since Bobby fucking Hoying. Well, maybe not quite that bad, but pretty fucking aweful.
xsv

No, we're mad because that was the worst we've seen an offenseive unit play since Dana Bible.
samaroo
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 20 2015, 01:08 PM) *
No, we're mad because that was the worst we've seen an offenseive unit play since Dana Bible.

Ha!

For realizes, though, we have the D to make "The Run." 4 turnovers and we surrender ZERO points after the first 3 minutes?!? After NY's first drive, I was super nervous, but by the middle of the 2nd quarter, I was wondering if our D would score again! Those guys are legit as hell!

Now, about that offense... rolleyes.gif
D Rock
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 20 2015, 04:02 AM) *
I gotta say, the defense is starting to look like the real deal.

Offensively, Bradford has to play better. He's the only one holding this team back right now.

I'm with you in Bradford, but Jordan Matthews is trying REALLY HARD to take his crown.
xsv
QUOTE (samaroo @ Oct 20 2015, 12:16 AM) *
Ha!

For realizes, though, we have the D to make "The Run." 4 turnovers and we surrender ZERO points after the first 3 minutes?!? After NY's first drive, I was super nervous, but by the middle of the 2nd quarter, I was wondering if our D would score again! Those guys are legit as hell!

Now, about that offense... rolleyes.gif

Agreed. And it's not just this game that they've looked terrific.

Top 5 defense in the league right now, IMO.
samaroo
Also, who knew Cooper could play offense?

I mean, other than downfield blocking.
Pila
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 20 2015, 05:18 AM) *
I'm with you in Bradford, but Jordan Matthews is trying REALLY HARD to take his crown.

There's a lot to like about that guy, except his stone hands.
Zero
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 20 2015, 12:00 AM) *
The final score isn't the issue as much as the sloppy offensive play. Leaving points on the field is not the make up of a good team. Luckily the rest of our division blows, so we have some more time to get our shit together.

Can't disagree with this, but they're playing better now than they were in the first two weeks. If they keep improving ... ?
Wheeljack
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 19 2015, 10:16 PM) *
Just horrible, horrible, qb play.

I think he's a pussy. All the talentcin the world but is a pussy. I'd rather play Sanchez.

Thank goodness for the well above average play from the defense, other than Maxwell.

I can't make many more excuses for Bradford. his inconsistency is at the very least on par with, if not worse than other recently acquired starting Eagle QBs. throwing over Ertz's head twice cost the Eagles some drives. We won't even get into the Flacco-grade interceptions (though Riley Cooper can jump off a cliff for stopping on his route for that one). I'm ready for Sanchez as well.
Eyrie
I stuck up for Bradford at the start of the season and excused his poor play because of our shitty OL.

Well the OL is finally starting to play well (assuming Kelce gets his head out of his ass) and Bradford still looks poor. He's running out of excuses and time here.
Reality Fan

I did...I said 31-14......

and I am happy.....screw all this Bradford/Sanchez stupidity.....

I can enjoy a win......Mike Schmidt was a wise man and pegged many Philly fans...

Bradford played poorly and we still won with ease...Boo-fucking-hoo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.