Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MARCUS SMITH RECORDS A STAT!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Robberson
Chip is a genius after all!!!!! I knew Smith was worth a first round pick!

Marcus Smith recorded an assist last Sunday's game! I must have been taking a piss at Buffalo Wild Wings when it happened, but it's there, right on the ESPN website!

12-4, here we come!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
samaroo
Your life must be awesome. I had fun in my teens, too. It must be great to never outgrow that. Cheers.

D Rock
You do realize of course that Marcus Smith was a Howie pick, right?

Idiot.
Reality Fan
You have to understand that this troll only focuses on anything that can be a negative for Kelly........

ignore him and he goes away.....only to return under a different nom de guerre

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 15 2015, 07:12 PM) *
I must have been taking a piss at Buffalo Wild Wings when it happened, but it's there, right on the ESPN website!

Did you wash your hands before you went back to washing dishes?
Robberson
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 16 2015, 01:22 PM) *
Did you wash your hands before you went back to washing dishes?

On that note, I figured out a way to make sure my dishwasher never stops working - I just backhand your wife!
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 16 2015, 03:19 PM) *
On that note, I figured out a way to make sure my dishwasher never stops working - I just backhand your wife!

you do strike me as the type of clown that would hit a woman....though my money would be on the woman beating you senseless once you did...lol
Birdman420
It's the same guy who "played" that tebow lover christian cat. Once a troll always a troll.

Edit: He's angry that Teblow isn't our starting QB so he changed persona's
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Oct 16 2015, 03:15 PM) *
It's the same guy who "played" that tebow lover christian cat. Once a troll always a troll.

I don't think so. That guy could barely type a coherent sentence...and I don't think it was an act. I got the impression English wasn't his first language.

This guy is straight out of the zed2k, HouseOPain mold.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Oct 16 2015, 09:15 PM) *

I can confirm that Christian Cat is innocent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.