Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So, if Saints/Falcons is close
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nd9kel
....will that change your perspective on last Sunday's performance?
Phits
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Oct 15 2015, 03:23 PM) *
....will that change your perspective on last Sunday's performance?

Not really. The Saints are a bad team. Whether they are able to play a close one with their division rivals doesn't sway my opinion. The Bills often play a competitive game against the Pats and Buffalo hasn't been a good team for some time.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 15 2015, 03:45 PM) *
Not really. The Saints are a bad team. Whether they are able to play a close one with their division rivals doesn't sway my opinion. The Bills often play a competitive game against the Pats and Buffalo hasn't been a good team for some time.

and yet the Saints beat the Cowboys the week before we played them......
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 15 2015, 06:41 PM) *
and yet the Saints beat the Cowboys the week before we played them......

What's your point? Neither the Saints or the Cowboys are good right now.
nd9kel
First quarter Saints 7-0. Ryan fumbles on 4th and 1. Saints looking good.
nd9kel
....And the Saints are manhandling the Falcons 31-14. Exactly the opposite of what ALL the pundits predicted.

I think this casts our win Sunday in a significantly different light. Particularly since we had two potential scores taken away by interception. I feel pretty good.

Nothing that significant can change in five days.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 15 2015, 07:55 PM) *
What's your point? Neither the Saints or the Cowboys are good right now.

yep...dem' Aints are terrible.....
mcnabbulous
They are a much different team at home and on the road. They came out inspired tonight.

Awesome effort on the punt block/TD by Mauti. I love that kid.
JeeQ
Divisional games are always the best... especially when it's between hated rivals
nd9kel
I'm not sure the Falcons would agree...lol.

I can't believe this was their first divisional game of the year.
Pila
Outside of the game against the 'Pukes, we could easily have won both games with an adequate kicking game. Perhaps we're not as good as the Preseason may have indicated, but the team is also not as bad as they showed against the 'Pukes.
JeeQ
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Oct 16 2015, 06:45 AM) *
I'm not sure the Falcons would agree...lol.

I can't believe this was their first divisional game of the year.

They swept the NFC East and then got destroyed by the worst team in their division... I love the NFL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.