Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monday
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I'd like to see play action when Bradford is under centre. The Giants will know it's a run and stack the line.
nd9kel
Drove me nuts not seeing Sam roll out once after faking a hand off in that formation last Sunday, but now in hindsight I'm glad we didn't. YOU KNOW we're setting someone up down the road for a big play.
nephillymike
I heard the other day, we have been under centre 38 times and have run it 37 times.

If anyone scouts trends, it would seem they could bet the house on a run in that formation.

Definitely worth a set up for a deep pass down the middle to Ertz or J. Matthews.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 15 2015, 08:23 PM) *
I heard the other day, we have been under centre 38 times and have run it 37 times.

If anyone scouts trends, it would seem they could bet the house on a run in that formation.

Definitely worth a set up for a deep pass down the middle to Ertz or J. Matthews.

We threw from under centre in Chip's first game. On a play that we had setup all preseason. It resulted in a red zone TD throw by Vick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.