Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: These crappy 'Aints manhandled the Dallas Oline last week
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
The leagues best 'o-line' is not living up to expectations at the moment.

Just saying...
Dreagon
It's a combination of things that are adding up to a problem.

I think losing Callahan to the Redskins hurt. That's probably the biggest issue they need to figure out how to address.

It's also a lot easier to keep Romo upright than Weeden. Romo only got sacked once in the two games he played, but unfortunately it was bad when it happened. And with Weeden immediately checking down and going to his dump off and underneath guys, everybody is now stacking the box on us. Not to mention, we have become so predictable about running on first down, no matter what, that defenses have been sitting on that one too. On top of that, everybody but the centre was hurt and out most of the preseason and I think they are still more dinged up than they are admitting.

I just hope this bye gives a lot of guys a chance to get back into old form. Also, after sticking up for Weeden the past two games, I now hope they get Cassel up to speed during the bye and ready to start vs the Giants since they won't have any film on him with us.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Oct 12 2015, 12:45 PM) *
The leagues best 'o-line' is not living up to expectations at the moment.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. That just breaks my fucking heart.

NOT!!!
nephillymike
Last year I never thought they had a better line than us.

I just didn't.

This year it's hard to argue that's the case, but, I still don't think the DAL OL is playing top tier from what I see.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.