Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chip Kelly Has Finally Gone Full Andy Reid
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Eagles coach Chip Kelly admits that he’s to blame for a lot of the problems his team is having on offense.

“I’ve got to do a better job play calling,” Kelly said today.

Asked if he questions his own plays, Kelly answered, “You have to.”

“They’re not successful,” Kelly said of the plays he’s calling. “You can’t sit there and say it’s working. We’re not successful on first and second down. We haven’t been successful in the first half of games.”

One thing Kelly won’t question, however, is his personnel moves. Although Kelly’s two biggest offseason acquisitions — trading for Sam Bradford and signing DeMarco Murray — haven’t looked great so far, he believes he has the right players to run his offense.

“I think we have the right personnel here, no question about that,” Kelly said.

If they have the right personnel, and the offense still isn’t getting the job done, that suggests that Kelly’s right: His play calling isn’t good enough.

Eyrie
So if Reid was our super-genius, does that make Kelly our mega-genius?
Robberson
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 7 2015, 06:15 PM) *
So if Reid was our super-genius, does that make Kelly our mega-genius?

The best thing I can say about our current genius is I still don't miss Andy.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 8 2015, 11:43 AM) *
The best thing I can say about our current genius is I still don't miss Andy.

Couldn't agree more... as great as Reid was he will never ever win a Super Bowl
Robberson
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 8 2015, 05:04 PM) *
Couldn't agree more... as great as Reid was he will never ever win a Super Bowl

cheers.gif

And in reality, without JJ and #5, he won't ever win another playoff game. Good riddance.
Phits
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 8 2015, 05:06 PM) *
cheers.gif

And in reality, without JJ and #5, he won't ever win another playoff game. Good riddance.

I was wondering where you went. Welcome back House of Pain....you weren't missed.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 8 2015, 04:13 PM) *
I was wondering where you went. Welcome back House of Pain....you weren't missed.

Was thinking the exact same thing. He started as Zed2k. Three times a charm?
D Rock
He can call himself whatever he'd like. We'll still call him "ass hole."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.