Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Kelce is the only healthy O lineman left
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Gardner gone for the year.

Today, Peters, Barbre, and Lane all missed practice.

Football gods how hath we offended thee?

bowdown.gif
mcnabbulous
And he may be playing worse than any of the other ones. I've seen a few highlights (lowlights?) from this past week and he was absolutely brutal again.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 6 2015, 03:43 PM) *
And he may be playing worse than any of the other ones. I've seen a few highlights (lowlights?) from this past week and he was absolutely brutal again.

He's been brutal all year.
Wheeljack
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 6 2015, 08:26 PM) *
He's been brutal all year.

IIRC, Kelce's rise to "competence" is only recent... he really made a name for himself during the "Foles Gold" season.
mcnabbulous
Nah, he's been pretty damn good since he's been a starter.
Eyrie
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 7 2015, 07:27 PM) *
Nah, he's been pretty damn good since he's been a starter.

Excepting this season, I'd agree with you and so would most people who have watched Kelce play.
Reality Fan
And as luck would have it....I played in a golf tourney today and won and autographed Kelce Nike Elite game Jersey....

God hates me....
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 7 2015, 06:24 PM) *
And as luck would have it....I played in a golf tourney today and won and autographed Kelce Nike Elite game Jersey....

God hates me....

Maybe you should forego the golf tournament to do either of the following:

1. Stay at work and get work done so you have the time to get out of work at a decent hour to go to Chickies with the boys on Friday

OR

2. Stay at work and get work done so you don't have to work the weekend and therefore can take the lady friend out on Saturday so you can watch the Eagles game on Sunday instead of missing it!
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 7 2015, 09:57 PM) *
Maybe you should forego the golf tournament to do either of the following:

1. Stay at work and get work done so you have the time to get out of work at a decent hour to go to Chickies with the boys on Friday

OR

2. Stay at work and get work done so you don't have to work the weekend and therefore can take the lady friend out on Saturday so you can watch the Eagles game on Sunday instead of missing it!

Ouch....

For the record on number 2.....the lady friend(s) know full well that the Eagles take precedence to any carnal activity....although there is a TV on the wall 4 feet from my bed and I can do 2 things at once... blah.gif

It was a failure of my DVRs and an error on my part for having the incorrect game time........it will not happen again.

The problem with multiple lady friends is that they take up several nights per week and it is tough to keep three of them happy while blissfully unaware of each other....I am trying damn it....lol

and the tourney is over......but I have to say...the jersey is sweet....it is the $300.00 black one and Kelce signed the back of it.......

not sure what to do with it though.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.