Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celek, Peters, Kelce
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Celek and Peters are done. Absolute toast as blockers. Nobody could have seen that coming. Kelce has played well below expectations too.

Add to that the SHOCKING stone hands of our WRs and RBs and that's where our problems lie.

Should we have better guards? I guess. But Matt Tobin went to LT today and outplayed Peters. The grads have not been the problem up front.

And somebody from the "hands" group has got to make a fucking play. None of the drops were bad balls. And they've collected 16 of them. They've all dropped em. And usually in CRUCUIAL situations.
nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 4 2015, 10:41 PM) *
Celek and Peters are done. Absolute toast as blockers. Nobody could have seen that coming. Kelce has played well below expectations too.

Add to that the SHOCKING stone hands of our WRs and RBs and that's where our problems lie.

Should we have better guards? I guess. But Matt Tobin went to LT today and outplayed Peters. The grads have not been the problem up front.

And somebody from the "hands" group has got to make a fucking play. None of the drops were bad balls. And they've collected 16 of them. They've all dropped em. And usually in CRUCUIAL situations.

We'll have to see ho they grade out.

Peters was battling a quad for a few weeks. He has positve grades so far. Agree not near his PB level.

Lane played with a sprained MCL.

Tobin sucks, I'm sorry. so does Kelce this year. Right on Celek's blocking.

Film review last week said Tobin was horrible.

Most knew our OL would be a problem.

This is not a surprise.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 4 2015, 11:41 PM) *

You could see Peters starting to decline last year. He was getting beat by some players --- and having to grab the jerseys of some other players --- that never would have gotten past him in years prior to last year. Yep, what was once the strongest area of this team is now its weakest.

The amount of drops by both WRs and RBs isn't just shocking, it's pathetic. Not to mention that they obviously have trouble getting separation in the first place.

Sam isn't getting much help from any of the 10 guys around him.

But hey, this is year one of Chip's rebuilding. Unfortunately for him, it is starting to look like rebuilding the way of Dan Snyder and the foreskins --- through free agency -- isn't working out to well for him.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.