Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great play call chip
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
you fucking asshole.
Phits
That was all execution.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 4 2015, 02:10 PM) *
That was all execution.

That was a stupid razzle dazzle play that was completely uncalled for.
nephillymike
why not hand it off on the double reverse rather than pitch it?
Phits
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 4 2015, 02:13 PM) *
That was a stupid razzle dazzle play that was completely uncalled for.

I don't know if that play is considered 'razzle dazzle' anymore. It's a staple in most play books. However, considering how bad the OL and QB have been playing we need to do everything/anything possible.
mcnabbulous
You run trick plays when you don't have confidence in your team to score traditionally. Bradford has instilled that lack of confidence.
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 4 2015, 02:15 PM) *
why not hand it off on the double reverse rather than pitch it?

The player didn't secure the ball. It wasn't the play call. The play was a good call there was wide open space.
JeeQ
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 4 2015, 11:16 AM) *
You run trick plays when you don't have confidence in your team to score traditionally. Bradford has instilled that lack of confidence.

This right here
nephillymike
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 4 2015, 01:17 PM) *
The player didn't secure the ball. It wasn't the play call. The play was a good call there was wide open space.

Thats why you hand it to the rookie TO SECURE THE BALL.
Eyrie
In rugby that would have been a good ball to run onto and Agholar didn't take it. I'm not sure where people find the confidence to believe that he would have held on if it had been a traditional handoff.

That said, it was a dumb play to call.
D Rock
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 4 2015, 06:17 PM) *

truth.

MAKE A FUCKING PLAY, NELSON!!!!!
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 5 2015, 10:16 AM) *
truth.

MAKE A FUCKING PLAY, NELSON!!!!!

We have a pretty defined history around here of never blaming players for fucking up. Unless those players are unproven guards, of course.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.