Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bradford Makes Watching The Eagles Unenjoyable
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Can't stand watching this worthless motherfucker anymore
mcnabbulous
It definitely feels like the offense hasn't progressed at all since he week one. Frustrating to see.
xsv
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 4 2015, 01:53 PM) *
It definitely feels like the offense hasn't progressed at all since he week one. Frustrating to see.

Hate seeing acqb with no balls.

A very stark contrast to big dick Nick.
JeeQ
That stupid smile after he fucked up yet again... really can't stand this son of a bitch
Wheeljack
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 4 2015, 01:51 PM) *
Can't stand watching this worthless motherfucker anymore

he's worthless because of that offensive line.
Nick Foles would be just as bad. the only way you can attempt to win with an offensive line this bad is with a mobile QB. and Bradford is far from that, coming off the injuries he's had

you have a pocket passing statue back there behind a line that can't pass block and you have Bills-era Drew Bledsoe.

I'd like to at least see the Drew Bledsoe who lost his starting job to Tony Romo. only the Eagles don't have a "Romo" right now
mcnabbulous
I gave him the benefit of the doubt (skeptically) through three weeks that it was rust.

I don't think it's rust. He doesn't have a proven ability to progress through reads. He didn't really have to do it at Oklahoma and I haven't seen him do it here. I've lost hope that he can.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Wheeljack @ Oct 4 2015, 01:25 PM) *
he's worthless because of that offensive line.
Nick Foles would be just as bad. the only way you can attempt to win with an offensive line this bad is with a mobile QB. and Bradford is far from that, coming off the injuries he's had

you have a pocket passing statue back there behind a line that can't pass block and you have Bills-era Drew Bledsoe.

I'd like to at least see the Drew Bledsoe who lost his starting job to Tony Romo. only the Eagles don't have a "Romo" right now

He was scared before today with no reason.

Now?

He's scared shitless.
mcnabbulous
It's been a little more fun lately
Gibbs
Bradford sucks. No two ways about it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.