Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weather not too bad Sunday
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/...C+USDC0001:1:US

35% chance of showers, 65 degrees 16 mph winds.

I would guess the field is covered and won't be muddy from the weekend, so we should be able to play a true game not one marred by the elements.

I think that helps us as our RB's who are most likely to make a difference are the quicker ones while WAS is the ground and pound. Our running lanes are not likely to be large or opened long enough for Murray to pound it, but if the track is in good shape, Mathews and Sproles may do some damage. If the track was severely compromised, it would make it difficult for the quick cuts.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 2 2015, 09:19 PM) *
http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/...C+USDC0001:1:US

I would guess the field is covered and won't be muddy from the weekend, so we should be able to play a true game not one marred by the elements.

I think that helps us as our RB's who are most likely to make a difference are the quicker ones while WAS is the ground and pound. Our running lanes are not likely to be large or opened long enough for Murray to pound it, but if the track is in good shape, Mathews and Sproles may do some damage. If the track was severely compromised, it would make it difficult for the quick cuts.

I think Murray will do well......the line will continue to improve.....peters has been dinged since week one....if he plays they need to gameplan that....I think the offense will start to look up as these guys continue to play together...

Hows that for optimism...
Joegrane
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 2 2015, 09:19 PM) *

The Skins supposedly have a good run D. I don't expect the bird to have a big day against them.

Remember we lost our R Guard.

Will Bradford and the young WRs be able to be efficient against the Skins' weak secondary?

I expect our D to at least be okay. Their weakness has been in defending ProBowl caliber WRs; however DJax is out. The Birds are good against the run.

The loss of Parkey will cost some points this season and create field position weakness occasionally.

This one could be an important indicator of the progress of the passing game.

I expect Matthews to start and be the feature back. If Murray plays at all I assume he'll be limited. Why increase the odds that he'll have a setback?

I expect a fairly ugly low scoring game between two teams with good D Lines and mediocre offenses lacking dynamic playmakers.

I give the Eagles the edge to win.
Zero
I'm thinking this is the game people in the NE applaud for the Eagles using the deep routes. The Skins DBs are supposed to be weak and their DL don't seem to excel in pass rush.

(edit)
The more I think about this the more it makes sense. If the Eagles can jump out to a lead they'll neutralize the Skins' offensive strength in the run game. The Skins' are suffering injuries in their secondary, don't have an established pass rush, are without a deep threat at receiver and rely on their run game which is the Eagles' defensive strength. Does DKD get it? cool.gif
JeeQ
The MVP for our team this game will be Kirk Cousins... I expect no less than 3 turnovers from that piece of shit

No matter how well the Redskins play as a team Kirk Cousins is going to throw them into the L column
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.