Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sproles....
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Not enough has been said about his punt return TD. It was very Westbrook-esque, as far as Eagles returns are concerned. Reminded me of the late game PR against NYG. Just a great return in a very timely manner.

Sproles just doesn't seem to have lost anything over the years. He seems to be a high character player. Chip says DS is a beast in practice, always going all out. I can't understand how either SD or NO gave up on him.
mcnabbulous
Probably my favorite offensive player right now. Actually as I type that, I'm not sure there is a close second. He's simply been awesome.

I'm not sure if I said it at the time, but I questioned the move to trade for him, given his age at the time. Boy was I wrong.
SAM I Am
Sproles has been the team MVP since he got here.

However, I wasn't too thrilled seeing him taking handoffs and running the ball in between the tackles this past game.

The guy is too valuable to be doing that shit.
Robberson
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 29 2015, 10:20 AM) *
Boy was I wrong.

Hopefully you have this phrase saved to your 'paste' option.
JeeQ
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 29 2015, 09:34 AM) *
Sproles has been the team MVP since he got here.

However, I wasn't too thrilled seeing him taking handoffs and running the ball in between the tackles this past game.

The guy is too valuable to be doing that shit.

jumpclap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.