Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bradford isn't worth 13 million and a 2nd round pick
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
I can't speak for the future or Bradford's potential, but so far this season it looks like St. Louis got the better of us in this deal.
Robberson
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 28 2015, 03:59 PM) *
I can't speak for the future or Bradford's potential, but so far this season it looks like St. Louis got the better of us in this deal.

Most teams would probably jump at the chance to exchange an average QB built like a graham cracker for a Pro-Bowl QB and better draft position.

On a side note, has anyone heard from Marcus Smith at all? What a complete waste of a first-round pick - we may as well have drafted Michael Sam in the first round and gotten some good PR.
Phits
QUOTE (Robberson @ Sep 28 2015, 04:35 PM) *
Most teams would probably jump at the chance to exchange an average QB built like a graham cracker for a Pro-Bowl QB and better draft position.

We traded an average QB for another average QB (with more upside). The difference isn't in the personnel it's the (potential) 2nd round pick.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 28 2015, 02:59 PM) *

The added pick is not looking good right now. I'd still swap Foles for Bradford though. We weren't going anywhere with Foles. Bradford offered hope.

I'm trying to be rational and realize the guy hasn't seen live action in nearly two years, but I just can't believe some of the throws he is missing. He definitely isn't the guy I watched at Oklahoma.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 28 2015, 04:47 PM) *
The added pick is not looking good right now. I'd still swap Foles for Bradford though. We weren't going anywhere with Foles. Bradford offered hope.

I'm trying to be rational and realize the guy hasn't seen live action in nearly two years, but I just can't believe some of the throws he is missing. He definitely isn't the guy I watched at Oklahoma.

He doesn't even resemble the guy from the 2nd half of the ATL game.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 28 2015, 03:52 PM) *
He doesn't even resemble the guy from the 2nd half of the ATL game.

That's true. It doesn't help that we can't get into any rhythm with the various mistakes, but his incompletions are one of those contributing factors.

Accuracy was the #1 thing I expected from him. It's been really disappointing so far.

Foles still sucks though.
Eyrie
I don't think anyone is missing Foles, but if Bradford can't show signs of improvement then it may be necessary to turn to Sanchez (if only so that Bradford's playing time doesn't cost us that second).

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 28 2015, 04:35 PM) *
(if only so that Bradford's playing time doesn't cost us that second).

I think Mikey said he was going to look into this. I was pretty sure that second is gone. I don't envision a situation where Bradford gets benched.

Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 28 2015, 04:47 PM) *

As you said, he's been out of football for almost two years is coming back to a team where he has no familiarity with any of his receivers, a new offensive system and an offensive line that played poorly the first two games. It's not hard to imagine his confidence is shot and that's Kelly's big job.

We need to see a QB who believes he'll have protection from his line, receivers who will make plays if he's not perfect and most importantly, believe that he can read the defense and get the ball to where it belongs on time. Once he believes in himself he needs to step up and be a leader.

If Foles and Sanchez can effectively move this offense then Bradford's talents should be able to do at least the same. Apparently not only Shurmer and Kelly thought he could do it, but his college roommate did too. My guess is that the Eagles tried to get him to sign a team friendly, probably short extension to see if he could do all the above before they paid him like a pro bowl QB. Bradford bet on himself and unless he makes the jump he bet wrong.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 28 2015, 05:55 PM) *
As you said, he's been out of football for almost two years is coming back to a team where he has no familiarity with any of his receivers, a new offensive system and an offensive line that played poorly the first two games. It's not hard to imagine his confidence is shot and that's Kelly's big job.

We need to see a QB who believes he'll have protection from his line, receivers who will make plays if he's not perfect and most importantly, believe that he can read the defense and get the ball to where it belongs on time. Once he believes in himself he needs to step up and be a leader.

If Foles and Sanchez can effectively move this offense then Bradford's talents should be able to do at least the same. Apparently not only Shurmer and Kelly thought he could do it, but his college roommate did too. My guess is that the Eagles tried to get him to sign a team friendly, probably short extension to see if he could do all the above before they paid him like a pro bowl QB. Bradford bet on himself and unless he makes the jump he bet wrong.

I think that's a perfect analysis. There are so many people (including himself) that believed this was the perfect move, I still have faith that it can be. Like I said, I'm trying to be as rational as possible. Keep in mind, I drafted this guy in two fantasy leagues...so I was completely on board.

Hopefully things will slow down for him. I'm thinking that's the big issue right now.
JeeQ
Chip will never convince me that he truly wanted Bradford...

His goal was Mariota and he thought he'd be able to use Bradford as a bargaining chip... The only problem was everyone in the league knew how much Bradford sucked and now he's stuck with him
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 28 2015, 06:39 PM) *

His goal was Mariota and he thought he'd be able to use Bradford as a bargaining chip... The only problem was everyone in the league knew how much Bradford sucked and now he's stuck with him

That could be true. If Chip thought his only shot at Mariota was Bradford, I'm fine with that too.

I believe Chip is willing to do anything he thinks it takes to win. I prefer that approach more than Andy's, which was far more conservative.

Bradford was a risk. A risk worth taking IMO. Hopefully it will pan out, but the early results leave me skeptical. I know we weren't winning with Foles though, so I like the aggressiveness. Foles sucks.
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 28 2015, 11:46 PM) *
That could be true. If Chip thought his only shot at Mariota was Bradford, I'm fine with that too.

I believe Chip is willing to do anything he thinks it takes to win. I prefer that approach more than Andy's, which was far more conservative.

Bradford was a risk. A risk worth taking IMO. Hopefully it will pan out, but the early results leave me skeptical. I know we weren't winning with Foles though, so I like the aggressiveness. Foles sucks.

Foles might suck. But he's better than Geno Smith.

tongue.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 28 2015, 07:48 PM) *
Foles might suck. But he's better than Geno Smith.

tongue.gif

I'd take Smith over Foles at this point.
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 29 2015, 01:11 AM) *
I'd take Smith over Foles at this point.

I don't doubt you would. But, you'd be wrong. Foles has the better arm, track record, pedigree, and unlike Geno . . . is great in the locker room, with natural leadership qualities. Nicks team mates like him. Genos's knock that ass hat the fuck out.

wink.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 28 2015, 10:04 PM) *
I don't doubt you would. But, you'd be wrong. Foles has the better arm, track record, pedigree, and unlike Geno . . . is great in the locker room, with natural leadership qualities. Nicks team mates like him. Genos's knock that ass hat the fuck out.

wink.gif

Wrong? About what? Knowing that Foles isn't winning shit in his career.

Geno may suck, but that should tell you what I think about Foles as a QB. He's not winning anything. At least Geno can use his legs.

And Geno's arm is better.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 28 2015, 07:39 PM) *

That is simply silly.....if Bradford was a chip to get Mariotta why wouldn't ST. Louis trade for him themselves? They traded him for Foles who is hardly a guaranteed success.....

The idea that Bradford was a chip to get Mariotta was a media fantasy.....moronic to believe...every one and their cousin knew the cost would be prohibitive long before the trade for Bradford occurred.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 28 2015, 09:16 PM) *
That is simply silly.....if Bradford was a chip to get Mariotta why wouldn't ST. Louis trade for him themselves? They traded him for Foles who is hardly a guaranteed success.....

The idea that Bradford was a chip to get Mariotta was a media fantasy.....moronic to believe...every one and their cousin knew the cost would be prohibitive long before the trade for Bradford occurred.

Well there's your problem... believing Chip The GM isn't a moron

Releasing a Pro Bowl WR for nothing in compensation should've been your first indication

Then trading a Pro Bowl RB for an always injured LB who's already injured should've sealed the deal

Then trading for Bradford, releasing two starting OLs without a replacement in mind, and overpaying Maxwell & Murray should've been the icing on the moron cake

Chip The GM can't distinguish between Madden and Real Life
Robberson
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 29 2015, 12:47 PM) *

Releasing a Pro Bowl WR for nothing in compensation should've been your first indication

Then trading a Pro Bowl RB for an always injured LB who's already injured should've sealed the deal

Then trading for Bradford, releasing two starting OLs without a replacement in mind, and overpaying Maxwell & Murray should've been the icing on the moron cake

cheers.gif to everything said.

As far as Madden/Real Life, at least our prodigy hasn't tried a fake punt pass on 4th and 13 at our own 20 yard line. laugh.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 29 2015, 01:47 PM) *

See...here is where you are clueless....

You keep suggesting that McCoy was traded for Alonzo....Alonzo was a throw in....they basically cut McCoy to free up the 11 Million he was going to get....understand that part? They did not go out seeking Alonzo....

They released Jackson because he is a team killer.....he is not a team guy.....sure he can get deep but it is what he does to the attitude of the rest of the team as proven by the mess that he plays in down in DC.....he is a one trick pony and Maclin was in the wings....and provided the same production, by the way....it is a shame Maclin left but they tried to keep him...he just got too expensive....

The 2 OL released have played horribly so far this year....far worse than their replacements, by the way....just check out PFF...but hey...don't let facts screw up your rant...

I will grant you overpaying for Maxwell.....that was a desperation move......but Murray was a great signing....he is not to blame for the poor production in the first 2 games......and he was cheaper than McCoy who will miss Sunday's game while Murray was replaced by Matthews who was also signed with part of McCoy's money.....see how that works...McCoy out and Murray, Matthews AND Alonzo in.......you don't have to be too bright to understand that was the entire McCoy deal.

It appears that Chip is not the moron here.....stick to beating up NFL players in the ring...though it sounds like one must have landed a good shot to your noggin....lol
mcnabbulous
And if we didn't overpay for Maxwell and he landed elsewhere...you idiots would be bitching about that too.

Damned if you do...

Besides, who the fuck cares what they paid Maxwell. Are you ponying up for his paychecks? We are one of the best organized teams in the league financially. I am quite confident, his salary won't be prohibitive in the future.

Robberson
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 29 2015, 02:26 PM) *
We are one of the best organized teams in the league financially. I am quite confident, his salary won't be prohibitive in the future.

Well we're certainly glad your vote of confidence coming from some basement on the financial status of a billion dollar organization is accounted for. Too bad they don't give out Super Bowl rings for financial status.

I'm glad we got Maxwell and knew it would cost a lot, my only concern being he benefited from the players surrounding him in Seattle and their reputation in getting less flags, and would suffer playing around our crap. Cary Williams certainly looks pretty good in Seattle now. Oh well.
Phits
QUOTE (Robberson @ Sep 29 2015, 03:36 PM) *
Cary Williams certainly looks pretty good in Seattle now.

When has he looked good?
Zero
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 29 2015, 03:38 PM) *
When has he looked good?

Good question, but I think the point is that some believe he's looked better in Seattle than he ever did in Philadelphia. I wonder if one player fitting into a group of players accustomed to an existing system and each other would be any different than one player placed into an evolving system with three new players who had never played together.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Robberson @ Sep 29 2015, 02:36 PM) *
Well we're certainly glad your vote of confidence coming from some basement on the financial status of a billion dollar organization is accounted for. Too bad they don't give out Super Bowl rings for financial status.

I don't have a basement. I don't live in the suburbs.

Do you ever recall a scenario in which we didn't have the flexibility to sign a big name free agent? The reason we are able to "overspend" on a guy like Maxwell is because we typically have team friendly contracts. I guarantee if Maxwell completely bombs here, we'll be able to get out of it in a timely manner.

I'm glad we got Maxwell and knew it would cost a lot

Okay, so quit yer bitchin'

my only concern being he benefited from the players surrounding him in Seattle and their reputation in getting less flags, and would suffer playing around our crap.

Sure. Everyone had those concerns. But what was the alternative? Not sign anybody? He was the best option in a weak market at a position with a league wide drought. We did the best we could, given the circumstances.

Cary Williams certainly looks pretty good in Seattle now. Oh well.

No.
D Rock
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 29 2015, 08:55 PM) *
Good question, but I think the point is that some believe he's looked better in Seattle than he ever did in Philadelphia.

Who? Jeeq?

laugh.gif
Robberson
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 29 2015, 04:55 PM) *
Good question, but I think the point is that some believe he's looked better in Seattle than he ever did in Philadelphia. I wonder if one player fitting into a group of players accustomed to an existing system and each other would be any different than one player placed into an evolving system with three new players who had never played together.

The players around Williams make him better, while the players around Maxwell make him worse. It's a pretty common and universally accepted sports concept, which you seem to understand, while others inexplicably don't.
JeeQ
We can argue all day but the fact of the matter is our on field product looks like shit right now and that all falls on Chip "The Genius" Kelly... He's got 13 more games to sink or swim

But feel free to keep telling me how Chip The GM is such a genius and all these moves made the team better... it always brings a smile to my face

Best part is even if Chip fails to make the playoffs again you'll still swear he made the right moves laugh.gif
Robberson
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 30 2015, 02:15 PM) *
Best part is even if Chip fails to make the playoffs again you'll still swear he made the right moves laugh.gif

Silence heretic! Our beloved genius's plan cannot fail! I demand you hop onto the 12-4 short bus! laugh.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 30 2015, 01:15 PM) *
We can argue all day but the fact of the matter is our on field product looks like shit right now and that all falls on Chip "The Genius" Kelly... He's got 13 more games to sink or swim

But feel free to keep telling me how Chip The GM is such a genius and all these moves made the team better... it always brings a smile to my face

Okay, but Foles for Bradford, at minimum, looks like a wash. Foles looks like trash in St. Louis too. So the question is, what should we have done at QB? Just been satisfied having a shitty QB and gone into the season with zero hope of improvement? Foles is trash.

Lesean is currently averaging 3.4 ypc and is injured. If he was setting the world on fire you may have a valid point, but he simply isn't. Mathews (despite the drops) looked pretty good last week.

Our guard situation is a wash. Mathis and Herremans are playing like shit. Barbre and Gardner looked improved this past week.

Our defense is playing much better.

The point is that he made moves that were available to be made. If we don't dramatically improve, you can consider it a failure, but no one has offered some alternative signings at QB, CB, or G that would have made this team dramatically better.

Bradford needs to play better. If he doesn't, his acquisition was a failure, but no more than having gone into another season with that waste of space Foles.
Phits
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 30 2015, 02:15 PM) *
We can argue all day but the fact of the matter is our on field product looks like shit right now and that all falls on Chip "The Genius" Kelly

As of right now the only move Chip made that is questionable is trading for Bradford. It's too early to determine whether he is a bust or not.
JeeQ
My argument is that the team didn't need to get "drastically better" in the first place. Chip Kelly inherited a team full of Pro Bowlers that got him to the playoffs his first season. But instead of improving what we had he decided to start gutting the entire team and replacing them with "Chip Guys".

Now I'd be completely on board with that if he came out and did that right from the start, but he chose to do it after the team made the playoffs. Now instead of a team steadily improving since Chip Kelly got here we're a team that looks to be steadily declining.

The worst part of it all is these moves never had to be made, Chip decided to make them. You can scream culture, cap space, locker room cancer, and all that other bullshit drivel Chip is feeding you but I don't buy it. Chip's arrogance in believing that his scheme would work no matter the talent level of the players is appearing to bite him in the ass right now. It's time for him to prove that he's at smart as he thinks he is.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 30 2015, 09:07 PM) *
My argument is that the team didn't need to get "drastically better" in the first place. Chip Kelly inherited a team full of Pro Bowlers that got him to the playoffs his first season. But instead of improving what we had he decided to start gutting the entire team and replacing them with "Chip Guys".

Now I'd be completely on board with that if he came out and did that right from the start, but he chose to do it after the team made the playoffs. Now instead of a team steadily improving since Chip Kelly got here we're a team that looks to be steadily declining.

The worst part of it all is these moves never had to be made, Chip decided to make them. You can scream culture, cap space, locker room cancer, and all that other bullshit drivel Chip is feeding you but I don't buy it. Chip's arrogance in believing that his scheme would work no matter the talent level of the players is appearing to bite him in the ass right now. It's time for him to prove that he's at smart as he thinks he is.

Look at it another way.....Jackson went to the Pro Bowl because of Chip's offense and Maclin gave the same production the following year...Jackson had not been to the pro bowl for the 2 years before Chip came and was not there last year...

Mathis was there last year on reputation and won't be there this year....he is not 25.....

McCoy is already injured......and his 11 million dollar salary does not include a former pro bowl back up as insurance....

This team needed to be rebuilt.....you can think they did not but they needed a big upgrade on defense and they needed to change the attitude badly.....
mcnabbulous
You got it backwards, Jeeq. Chip inherited a shit team that he took to the playoffs in his first year.

Since then, the league has made adjustments and he realized he needed a drastically better team, because the advantages he had in year one, as an unknown, are no longer available.
Robberson
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 30 2015, 08:07 PM) *

Perfectly put. Chip inherited a good team (coached down to 4-12 by Reid) that was a few adjustments away from contention, and he unloaded all of our talent. In college you can recruit bruisers and dominate Colorado by 50 points. In the NFL, everyone is fast, strong, and the best of the best. Well.....except Sam Bradford. #ProBowlersMatter

laugh.gif
Phits
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 1 2015, 01:15 PM) *
Perfectly put. Chip inherited a good team (coached down to 4-12 by Reid) that was a few adjustments away from contention, and he unloaded all of our talent. In college you can recruit bruisers and dominate Colorado by 50 points. In the NFL, everyone is fast, strong, and the best of the best. Well.....except Sam Bradford. #ProBowlersMatter

laugh.gif

Nnamdi Asomugha was a 3 x Pro Bowl player.

'nuff said
mcnabbulous
Yeah, Oregon is just crushing it a few years after Chip left....

Utah 62 - Oregon 20

Oregon consistently outplayed their recruiting level. In fact, the state of Oregon produces 1-2 D1 caliber players every year. They are always at a significant disadvantage.

D Rock
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 1 2015, 06:20 PM) *
Nnamdi Asomugha was a 3 x Pro Bowl player.

'nuff said

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Robberson
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 1 2015, 12:55 PM) *
Yeah, Oregon is just crushing it a few years after Chip left....

Utah 62 - Oregon 20

Oregon consistently outplayed their recruiting level. In fact, the state of Oregon produces 1-2 D1 caliber players every year. They are always at a significant disadvantage.

huh.gif

.....umm, you do understand the concept of recruiting, correct? As in, a good college program gets the best players from around the country, and coaches like Chip use these things called 'airplanes' to quickly go visit these players in their hometowns, and attempt to 'recruit' them. They don't have to get local players.

And yes, they have crushed it since he left. 24-4 in two season plus 2 bowl wins? Oh wait, they're 2-2 this year and lost to a top-10 team, never mind they're garbage. Fanboyism is a plague.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 1 2015, 02:34 PM) *
huh.gif

.....umm, you do understand the concept of recruiting, correct? As in, a good college program gets the best players from around the country, and coaches like Chip use these things called 'airplanes' to quickly go visit these players in their hometowns, and attempt to 'recruit' them. They don't have to get local players.

And yes, they have crushed it since he left. 24-4 in two season plus 2 bowl wins? Oh wait, they're 2-2 this year and lost to a top-10 team, never mind they're garbage. Fanboyism is a plague.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

2. Oregon
Recruiting numbers: 77 (average rank of 15th)
Finish by recruiting rank: 7th
Buzz: The Ducks had zero top-10 classes in the five years, and they also had one outside the top 20 (it was 21st). The others ranged from 11th to 19th. Oregon was one of five teams in the final top 10 that had zero top-10 recruiting classes.

Oregon regularly outperformed their draft class ranking.....they did/do not get the 5 star players....

They did well because of their coach....

I love clowns like you that believe if they say it that then it must be true....you can make up all the crap you want but it just makes you look foolish
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 1 2015, 03:36 PM) *

2. Oregon
Recruiting numbers: 77 (average rank of 15th)
Finish by recruiting rank: 7th
Buzz: The Ducks had zero top-10 classes in the five years, and they also had one outside the top 20 (it was 21st). The others ranged from 11th to 19th. Oregon was one of five teams in the final top 10 that had zero top-10 recruiting classes.

Oregon regularly outperformed their draft class ranking.....they did/do not get the 5 star players....

They did well because of their coach....

I love clowns like you that believe if they say it that then it must be true....you can make up all the crap you want but it just makes you look foolish

Thanks dude. Didn't want to have to put that together myself.

Oregon has won the past two years almost exclusively cause of Mariota. He held that team together.
Robberson
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 1 2015, 03:36 PM) *

I don't know, once it starts happening I'll tell you. Do you ever get of copying and pasting things about subjects of which you know nothing about? Oregon recruits top-notch players, as evidenced by how they're ranked in terms of recruiting.

He was a good college coach, but has proven that he doesn't know how to handle NFL personnel, as evidenced by his moves. Stop being a fanboy, and start being a reality fan.

#ProBowlersMatter
Gibbs
Bradford looks like soft as a pillow. Like he doesn't want to get hit. Foles at least stood in there like a man.

Btw....Redskin fan here!
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 1 2015, 05:32 PM) *
I don't know, once it starts happening I'll tell you. Do you ever get of copying and pasting things about subjects of which you know nothing about? Oregon recruits top-notch players, as evidenced by how they're ranked in terms of recruiting.

He was a good college coach, but has proven that he doesn't know how to handle NFL personnel, as evidenced by his moves. Stop being a fanboy, and start being a reality fan.

#ProBowlersMatter

there you go again...you got this thing about thinking something is true if you say it is...

Now, I realize you are not too bright but where do you think I cut and pasted that stat from?

It was a study done on the performance of top ranked teams vs. there recruiting class rank....and it came from here:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000046...in-past-5-years

unlike you, I don't make things up....only an idiot would suggest something with nothing but their own stupidity to back them up

From 2009 through 2024 Oregon had 4 recruiting classes that ranked 26th or worse including one ranked 32nd

and I love college football and follow it so I did not need to look it up to know that Oregon was known to do more with less...mostly 4 and 3 star recruits...but unlike you I followed up with some facts...

look on the bright side...we were looking for a village idiot...welcome aboard...
Zero
QUOTE (Gibbs @ Oct 1 2015, 07:59 PM) *
Bradford looks like soft as a pillow. Like he doesn't want to get hit. Foles at least stood in there like a man.

Btw....Redskin fan here!

The handle gave it away. If you're a reasonable and respectful poster you're welcome here. Hey, we've even got a resident Cowboy fan.

We're all holding our breath on Bradford but most think he has the talent to be much better than Foles. Nick could take a lick though.
Robberson
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 2 2015, 12:11 AM) *
and I love college football and follow it so I did not need to look it up to know that Oregon was known to do more with less...mostly 4 and 3 star recruits...but unlike you I followed up with some facts...

Just because you love something doesn't mean you know anything about it. Since you didn't read my post, I said they frequently recruit top-notch players. This is evident because of their rankings. I know they weren't in the top-10, but they're frequently just out of that, which is still pretty fucking good considering the recruiting pool in this country. They are in the top of the country in recruiting, and your need to suck off Chip doesn't change that.

Go do some more research, Delusional Fan. laugh.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 2 2015, 01:40 PM) *
Just because you love something doesn't mean you know anything about it. Since you didn't read my post, I said they frequently recruit top-notch players. This is evident because of their rankings. I know they weren't in the top-10, but they're frequently just out of that, which is still pretty fucking good considering the recruiting pool in this country. They are in the top of the country in recruiting, and your need to suck off Chip doesn't change that.

Go do some more research, Delusional Fan. laugh.gif

The dipshit backpedal....fitting...

and you apparently missed the rankings...are you obtuse or does 16th, 22nd, 26th and 32nd in 4 of the last 6 years mean just outside of the top 10? And that is after continued success which usually boosts recruiting.....

But it is cute how you shield your stupidity by falling back to some fantasy of me praising Kelly.....I love idiots like you who can't make an argument based on fact so they have to switch to insults....lucky for you I can do both......next time put away the Vaseline and the porn and actually check something out before you start typing and you won't have these issues

Robberson
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 2 2015, 06:51 PM) *
next time put away the Vaseline and the porn and actually check something out before you start typing and you won't have these issues

laugh.gif laugh.gif

It figures that on a Friday night Vaseline and porn are all that's on Delusional Fan's mind. I take it you'll have a broadcast of one of Chip's Oregon games on in the background?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 2 2015, 09:29 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

It figures that on a Friday night Vaseline and porn are all that's on Delusional Fan's mind. I take it you'll have a broadcast of one of Chip's Oregon games on in the background?

look....I am sorry Chip Kelly apparently slept with your life partner and you walked in on them.....

your unnatural dislike of the guy is fueled by what? Did he turn you down for an autograph? Not tip you enough?

Walk past you without saying hi?

Get over it.....

But your 'I know you are but what am I" response was pretty funny...almost as entertaining as the content of the majority of your posts.....

You are quickly approaching Senior V.I. I guess if you want to do something, go big and you have...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.