Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody notice?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
2 things...

1st...

Having Barwin on underneath coverage of Brandon Marshall was hilariously bad. Did it 3 times and Marshall got open and the ball each time. To Billy D... C'Mon Man!

2nd...

I love the defensive alignment in the 3rd quarter where he had 3 down lineman, Hicks in the middle, and Graham and Demeco at OLB. That worked well each of the 2 times they ran it.

Billy is all over the map with this D right now. It's fun to watch and occasionally a bit frustrating.
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 28 2015, 02:37 PM) *
Billy is all over the map with this D right now. It's fun to watch and occasionally a bit frustrating.

I was down on him, but he is working his way back into my good graces tongue.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 28 2015, 02:37 PM) *
2 things...

1st...

Having Barwin on underneath coverage of Brandon Marshall was hilariously bad. Did it 3 times and Marshall got open and the ball each time. To Billy D... C'Mon Man!

2nd...

I love the defensive alignment in the 3rd quarter where he had 3 down lineman, Hicks in the middle, and Graham and Demeco at OLB. That worked well each of the 2 times they ran it.

Barwin did that a lot more than 3 times....especially in the 2nd half...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.